Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (187 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Doesn't matter where he goes as we are not going to gain anything from it. The contract termination has already been agreed.
I doubt that's true. If it was so, it'd be official by now. There was enough time to get it done for both Higuain and Khedira.

Juve is looking for ways to cut the losses - if you find accommodation for those two, you can hope at the very least to have their wages being covered partly by their new clubs.

It's obvious neither will give up any money, simply because nobody else will give them such good contracts. If Viola takes Higuain and pays part of his salary - let's say 3m at best, then this is what Juve saves up by rescinding the contract.

Obviously, in the end the club will probably offload them anyway - but it's worth a try at least.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You seem to come back to this conclusion, any potential players to add to that? realistic targets
The realistic names are all underwhelming, but well thats how things are:

Milik: seems more feasible to get since we can trade berna for him. He is young and is a good scorer but we all know his physical issues
Dzeko: Unless Roma is willing to trade for someone i dont see us getting him. Like his scoring prowess, like his physicality but his age is a big no for me.
Duvan Zapata: Would be a great option but for sure he will cost a lot more than what Juve is willing to pay.
Kean: An opportunity loan maybe? to have as backup.
Morata: Already played for us, maybe we can negotiate a decent price or an exchange?

Thats some random names out of my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)