Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
We can also say Coman failed hard in Italy and Juve. Look who scored the only goal in CL final last night.
Yes he scored, but he has been a flop in Germany as well. Gervinho lvl player at best.

Not really, no, but he is young , home grown and he was scoring regularly off the bench for us. Mandzukic should be about to retire, not expected to score off bench when he doesnt have it in him. His main use is hard work and tactical excellence he doesn't have the energy for anymore.
He is mentally damaged now, won't recover imo.

Gnabry flopped at Arsenal and West Brom and is now a key player at Bayern and a CL winner

Not comparing Kean with him, but these sweeping statements about young players can be extremely ridiculous. Kean is still very young and has his whole career ahead of him and Everton is a sketchy, shit football club anyway.
Kean is a Zaza lvl player, I even said this when he was playing for us.

Jun 16, 2020
Kean would be a very good option to have IMO. He's homegrown as well, right?

That would solve our headache regading HG players. At least partly, we need to start somewhere.
Kean is homegrown. I never saw him as a future top player, missing vision, first touch and passing skills, but I rather have him than the other names circulating around.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tuttosport is saying it

I hope he is true, despite he shitty attitude, he is exactly the kind of profile we need for backup, backup youth who comes on with energy, and gives you this with limited minutes:

Plus it being loan is perfect financially, as is him being humbled by his failure with Everton, and coming back home with hopefully more vigour to prove himself.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The reason why is because what would the point be of getting a Dzeko if the rest of the team is not CL ready? Wouldn't this be the point of getting someone like him? To give us an upgrade to a position that could help us get to where we really want to be? If we can't substantially improve our midfield and we end up with only Dzeko, then it really is just more of the same. And it hasn't worked in Europe
Im not saying dont get anyone else only Dzeko. This team needs more than a CF, whoever CF that is it wont be enough. Im saying that if we can make a good deal for Dzeko now, why dont do it first? Then go for Aouar or Partey or Zanilo...

If we can get rid of Gonzalo and can get Dzeko for a good 2 year deal, I am all for it. Better this than Milik or Lacazette or Jimenes for the ridiculous prices that are being mentioned.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Does Rugani count as homegrown for CL? Did Spinazzola?

No, Rugani only counts for Serie A, spina too, they were loaned out bit too much in the years they were getting homegrown status, its fine for serie a, but CL requirements has 3 years uninterrupted in the club to get that status.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I hope he is true, despite he shitty attitude, he is exactly the kind of profile we need for backup, backup youth who comes on with energy, and gives you this with limited minutes:

Plus it being loan is perfect financially, as is him being humbled by his failure with Everton, and coming back home with hopefully more vigour to prove himself.

And he is still only 20 years old. If he were 26 with these attitude issues, I'd be concerned. He's still a kid

- - - Updated - - -

Im not saying dont get anyone else only Dzeko. This team needs more than a CF, whoever CF that is it wont be enough. Im saying that if we can make a good deal for Dzeko now, why dont do it first? Then go for Aouar or Partey or Zanilo...

If we can get rid of Gonzalo and can get Dzeko for a good 2 year deal, I am all for it. Better this than Milik or Lacazette or Jimenes for the ridiculous prices that are being mentioned.

And I'm not saying that either. He shouldn't be a priority. And it would be better to wait because if they get Milik, then that is even less leverage that Roma would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)