Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (400 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Confirmations arrive from England regarding a Rugani-Bellerin exchange Valuation for both is €25 million. [TuttoJuve]

Lol what a deal that would be!
A bad one you mean .
Bellerin is the mds of Spain .
Every time I watched arsenal play this guy looked like a joke .
A fast no brain player.
In the last part of the campaign Cedric Soares and even Ainsley Maitland Niles were starting ahead of him and I don't even know who those guys are .

Screenshot_2020-08-19-04-24-55-991_com.sofascore.results.png Screenshot_2020-08-19-04-27-27-518_com.sofascore.results.png
A comparison with cuadrado.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We're linked with two very diff types of striker. Milik type and Lacazette/malen type.

Wonder if we're thinking about signing two instead of one or if it's a hedge against Dybala leaving.

If we play a clear two striker and an AM system, we do need 4 strikers total.

- - - Updated - - -

Why arsenil want this?

- - - Updated - - -

A bad one you mean .
Bellerin is the mds of Spain .
Every time I watched arsenal play this guy looked like a joke .
A fast no brain player.
In the last part of the campaign Cedric Soares and even Ainsley Maitland Niles were starting ahead of him and I don't even know who this guys are .

Screenshot_2020-08-19-04-24-55-991_com.sofascore.results.png Screenshot_2020-08-19-04-27-27-518_com.sofascore.results.png
A comparison with cuadrado.
So both teams are trading a reserve for a backup

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We're linked with two very diff types of striker. Milik type and Lacazette/malen type.

Wonder if we're thinking about signing two instead of one or if it's a hedge against Dybala leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Why arsenil want this?
Jabroni exchange or financial doping.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why arsenil want this?

- - - Updated - - -

So both teams are trading a reserve for a backup
The only problem would be that their jabroni has a higher salary than our jabroni.
I saw that he is arsenal's 4th best paid player at 5.75 mil. pounds . I don't know if that's net or gross.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Jabroni exchange or financial doping.

- - - Updated - - -

The only problem would be that their jabroni has a higher salary than our jabroni.
I saw that he is arsenal's 4th best paid player at 5.75 mil. pounds . I don't know if that's net or gross.
Oh great. Another braindead FB who can't defend and another backup on high salary.

At least he can run.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don't agree about Lukaku. Who is he going to start ahead of? Is he going to bench Dybala? Are we going to play Dybala, clearly the superior player, out of position just to accommodate the oaf who batters small teams? Absolutely not. Prime Higuain shits all over Lukaku. I don't understand this fascination with limited footballers some of you have on this forum. He lacks finesse and looks clunky and clumsy at times. Sure, he can score goals, and he is physically imposing, but I would not classify him as world class.
Just looked at his stats and I must admit that ur at least partially right. He wouldnt do well in any team that actually plays good football - looking at this guys stats he has below 70 % passing success rate and averages lower than 20 passes per game. He may fit Conte lumberjack football, but no way I would want such uninvolved player playing at Juve. In CL he had 56 % passing success rate lmao with average of 16 passes per game he usually had 8 succesful passes per game in CL, that really is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 395)