Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Do we really need another RB? We’re way too light on the left... Good player though.

it’s such a shame the summer where we really need to invest we’re not financially able to... such bad timing for us. Feels like we can’t make any moves until we get the ridiculous salaries of higuain and Khedira off the books
Yes we do because our first choice right back is a makeshift one and the backups are just pure garbage

Buy on AliExpress.com

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
And I see a bit of Lichtsteiner in Hateboer. We badly miss that kind of grinta in this team which sadly nowadays is largely composed of low energy players.
I like him and I rate him highly. I’ve mentioned him a couple of times before, he’s arguably the best rb/rwb in Serie A this year along with Cuadra. I really hope our interest is concrete and we end up signing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus are following Lech Poznan playmaker Filip Marchwinski (18), His team are asking for €5m, Torino are working on signing him. (Sky)

Milik has rejected an offer from Roma, he is willing to wait for an offer from Juventus. (Sky)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hateboer? seriously?
Yeah, why don't we just sell Perin to Atalanta while spending money elsewhere?

I mean, I do think Danilo sucks and he can't be trusted, on the other hand you can't froze him out.

AS + Pellegrini and Cuadrado + Danilo as fullback looks hardly inspiring but on the other hand, just have a look at the other departments.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah, why don't we just sell Perin to Atalanta while spending money elsewhere?
because the new general rule is that nobody will spend their hard earned cash this summer. maybe inda will have some cash to spend due to their earlier icardi deal and some help from china. other clubs will not spend as the season will certainly start with closed stadiums, so clubs can't count on gate receipts.

if atalanta get perin, they'll do it in a swap deal. question is who could we use from them.

- - - Updated - - -

We need upgrades in the fullback department, but I haven't seen any links to him. I've seen more links to florenzi
i loved florenzi a couple of years ago, he was a driven little cunt, but he looked terrible for two seasons in a row, and was injured a lot. no, thanks.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If we successfully dispose of Costa and Berna we can use Cuad as a backup RW and get a starting caliber RB (I highly rate Haetboer), another solution is shifting Danilo to a backup LB role since we can't sell him this summer. In all cases w need a starting RB and a backup on the left unless we sell Sandro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)