Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Blame Paratici then. His email is [email protected]. Pls send him your FM save to show him how it's done :baus:
My FM team is actually the below

—CR7—kean—-Dyb
KPBoateng-bentan-guendozi
Cuad—deligt—demigod—bellerin
————tek———-

And it has already won Ecl twice while matuidi languishes in serie b with Padova.

Sigh* what a beautiful alternate universe

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
If De Paul is as creative as pirlo then I would sign him up immediately and we need players who suit Sarri system rather than signing any random players
You want Jorginho then ? For me Arthur or Bentancur can play middle , De Paul on the right , Rabiot on the left.
I see Kulusevski as RW next to Dybala and Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

De paul is half the player kulusevski is
Whtat has De Paul to do with Kulusevski. I see De Paul RM and Kulusevski RW. They have nothing to do with each other.
Can play together no problem what so ever.
Do not start with Zaniolo, he is not coming. We do not have the money and Roma will never swap for any of our players, the least Berna.

- - - Updated - - -

Whtat has De Paul to do with Kulusevski. I see De Paul RM and Kulusevski RW. They have nothing to do with each other.
Do not start with Zaniolo, he is not coming. We do not have the money and Roma will never swap for any of our players, the list Berna.

Last edited:

athas

Jul 15, 2007

—CR7—kean—-Dyb
Cuad
—deligt—demigod—bellerin
————tek———-

And it has already won Ecl twice while matuidi languishes in serie b with Padova.

HlUuuZP.gif

You want Jorginho then ? For me Arthur or Bentancur can play middle , De Paul on the right , Rabiot on the left.
De Paul may be a good replacement for Ramsey - a attack option when need. But to buy him we need to sell Ramsey first imo.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Do not start with Zaniolo, he is not coming. We do not have the money and Roma will never swap for any of our players, the least Berna.

- - - Updated - - -

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He has 7 goals and 6 assists in Seria A .
Whoascored rates him as 3rd best cm ,with only Luis Alberto and SMS ,having a higher rating .
The sofascore app list him second in ratings after Luis Alberto, in Seria a as a cm and the 8th player in the league.
This could be useful or not . In udinese he is the main man,I believe and he has been constantly performing for years .
Not surprised he is their most valuable player .
I believe de Paul for 35 ,at most, is better, more experienced than tonali for 35 , although tonali has potential and can surpass him.
De Paul is better than Tonali attacking wise but Im not sure about his defensive side of the game and considering how we got run by pretty much everybody Im not sure he is the best choice..
Given the two I`d go for Tonali as he is younger and is a better defender but I`d save that 35M and put more money in it getting a player who could start and lead this midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

So one of Arthur/Bentancur on the bench?
Bentancur has done enough to warrant a starting place while Arthur came here after we insisted on him and pressed hard quadrupled his wages so I doubt we are going to put him on the bench...
If De Paul arrives he will sit on the bench and probably deservedly so

- - - Updated - - -

De Paul is not slow lol.
He isnt fast as well

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is Woj half the player Ronaldo is?

Different positions - cant really be compared but if you mean in terms of talent then you are obviously right..

- - - Updated - - -

De Paul and Arthur in Sarri's setup doesn't fill me with confidence.

We already get overrun.
I guess De Paul will be sitting on the bench but I admit it doesnt fill me with confidence either.

- - - Updated - - -

—CR7—kean—-Dyb
Cuad—deligt—demigod—bellerin
————tek———-

If we are going FM wise I rather have mine as it has Ronaldo Mbappe up front covered by SMS Pogba Bentancur while in defense I had A.Sandro 2CB who are barely known and T.A.A (Ronaldo got replaced in the end by that Porto kid forgot his name - was linked to us as well)
Also had someone Cucurella as LB backup who is actually the 2nd best LB in the game if you play a few years..

BUT we are talking reality and not FM so just be happy if we avoid Jorginho...

- - - Updated - - -

Orgut a great player cost money and not many team are interested in swapping for other players.
Ex. Roma will never swap . If Palotta stays he want 60 mil. cause he needs the money on top of that Bernardeschi make 4 mil. a year. Roma can not pay this.
Anyway we can forget Zaniolo cause it seems Friedkin is back and if he buys Roma, Zaniolo stays.
We do NOT HAVE THE MONEY. Isn't that clear to you.
Tell me who will swap a star player with us????
Tough to say but what the media say we are doing is not what we actually need to do

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If Sarri stays, Jorginho & Milik will probably be the new Juventus players next season. (Rai)

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba to Juve is now unlikely, Man United are not going to accept technical counterparts. Juventus have no intention of investing so much on a player with whom they made a significant capital gain & who earns €12m/yr. (Rai)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
:tuttosport:

How's De Paul and what is his play style? Is he box to box or an advanced midfielder? Besides his stats does he have work rate and is he good defensively?
I first noticed De Paul at the 2019 Copa America and I have watched him closely since. This is what I think:

1. He is a box-to-box attacking midfielder, in the same mould as Gerrard or Vidal were.

2. He is a good passer of the ball, a good dribbler, has a high football IQ, and has a dangerous shot on him. None of our current midfielders are a goal threat, but he is.

3. He’s much better defensively than you think. When he plays for Argentina, he plays in midfield with Paredes (who is not good defensively) and Lo Celso (who is an attacking midfielder). De Paul is able to make this setup work due his immense workrate

4. I don’t understand all the complaints about him being slow. He’s not fast but he’s not slow either. Also, midfielders don’t need to be like Bale or Mbappe.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:tuttosport:

I first noticed De Paul at the 2019 Copa America and I have watched him closely since. This is what I think:

1. He is a box-to-box attacking midfielder, in the same mould as Gerrard or Vidal were.

2. He is a good passer of the ball, a good dribbler, has a high football IQ, and has a dangerous shot on him. None of our current midfielders are a goal threat, but he is.

3. He’s much better defensively than you think. When he plays for Argentina, he plays in midfield with Paredes (who is not good defensively) and Lo Celso (who is an attacking midfielder). De Paul is able to make this setup work due his immense workrate

4. I don’t understand all the complaints about him being slow. He’s not fast but he’s not slow either. Also, midfielders don’t need to be like Bale or Mbappe.
Sounds amazing

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If Sarri stays, Jorginho & Milik will probably be the new Juventus players next season. (Rai)

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba to Juve is now unlikely, Man United are not going to accept technical counterparts. Juventus have no intention of investing so much on a player with whom they made a significant capital gain & who earns €12m/yr. (Rai)
You know these will be the ones to come in and not improve the team one bit :inter:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You know these will be the ones to come in and not improve the team one bit :inter:
What to do we are not in a position to buy pogba and SMS Zaniolo seems to be our main target but unless he forces Roma to sell him we will find it difficult to sign him so the only option is Tuz favourite Jorginho

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think De Paul is like poor man SMS ?
Both have almost the same stats in Serie A (in def, offensive, passing) this season
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/125547/Show/Rodrigo-de-Paul
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/288767/Show/Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic

RDP even have better passing success percentage and key passes/game in Serie A than SMS this season

And since his Udinese days he always deliver 30+ matches/season and without injury history
He is pretty consistent in his last 4 season with Udinese

RDP
1596564883854.png

SMS
1596564989672.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)