Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (171 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

both fotted, can tackle, can score goals all rounded midfield. Plus it gives Deligt a friend
He is good but honestly our objectives should be different.
We need one dominant midfielder who`s specialty is playing it forward pushing and especially create (but also not totally suck at defending)
VDB is some of this but not all of it..
Pogba and SMS would be fantastic
L.Alberto is a player I really like but I dont think he has the physicality needed to give our midfield the thing we are really lacking there.

The second midfielder should be more of a defensive minded midfielder with lots of stamina great positioning and tackling while not totally suck in his passing game. Casemiro or Kante would be fantastic for this role but we can look for cheaper alternatives if they are too costly

Jun 16, 2020

both fotted, can tackle, can score goals all rounded midfield. Plus it gives Deligt a friend
He’s not so good, a lot of hype around him.

Hell probably became a player at Dortmund, Atlético, Tottenham level etc.

Obviously still better than we’re currently having, but I rather see us paying 10/20m more for Zaniolo. Asking price voor Van De Beek is 40/45m if I’m not mistaken.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He is good but honestly our objectives should be different.
We need one dominant midfielder who`s specialty is playing it forward pushing and especially create (but also not totally suck at defending)
VDB is some of this but not all of it..
Pogba and SMS would be fantastic
L.Alberto is a player I really like but I dont think he has the physicality needed to give our midfield the thing we are really lacking there.

The second midfielder should be more of a defensive minded midfielder with lots of stamina great positioning and tackling while not totally suck in his passing game. Casemiro or Kante would be fantastic for this role but we can look for cheaper alternatives if they are too costly
Look for Partey if Casemiro or Kanto not available

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
I can see now why we dived for Arthur. Barcelona are finally going to fulfill their dream - be more than a club- that is if it was to be a bankrupted company. 1.9 B in debt after the Goldman Sachs deal - wtf! Forget about Deloitte paper valuations, I seriously doubt Barca and half their supporters in Barcelona are worth 2 Billions. On the other hand a semi-decent S class is closer to a 150K.

Barcelona has 10 players for sale(or inviting offers according to Marca, but sounds quite reasonable). They don't expect Dembele and Coutinho to find permanent deals due to their book value. Gathering scrubs from Rakitic and Vidal to, supposedly, buy Lautaro... I doubt even that, unless they are completely mad. Then maybe Lautaro isn't too sure about his bright future there, given that Messi might be coming here instead. If they want him that means one thing in short - more cash.

I have a theory that the barca coach, the one that went from training cows to Barca in 6 months(his words), is the fall guy. Apart from that only mass insanity can be a reasonable explanation.

Jun 16, 2020
I can see now why we dived for Arthur. Barcelona are finally going to fulfill their dream - be more than a club- that is if it was to be a bankrupted company. 1.9 B in debt after the Goldman Sachs deal - wtf! Forget about Deloitte paper valuations, I seriously doubt Barca and half their supporters in Barcelona are worth 2 Billions. On the other hand a semi-decent S class is closer to a 150K.

Barcelona has 10 players for sale(or inviting offers according to Marca, but sounds quite reasonable). They don't expect Dembele and Coutinho to find permanent deals due to their book value. Gathering scrubs from Rakitic and Vidal to, supposedly, buy Lautaro... I doubt even that, unless they are completely mad. Then maybe Lautaro isn't too sure about his bright future there, given that Messi might be coming here instead. If they want him that means one thing in short - more cash.

I have a theory that the barca coach, the one that went from training cows to Barca in 6 months(his words), is the fall guy. Apart from that only mass insanity can be a reasonable explanation.
Barcelona will be the next Milan, and I’m enjoying it. Horrible club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Look for Partey if Casemiro or Kanto not available

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Partey is interesting. I have seen some of his games and was impressed by him especially in big games but I feel like I still havent seen enough of him to decide.
Casemiro will be unavailable while Kante - I think we can get him but he wont be cheap (unless Chelsea want Berna and Rugani which I highly doubt it..)

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Artur will have to adapt and the season is long so we need at least one more. Ramsey would be perfect for that if only has little fitness in his legs. Matuidi as final option and left back if needed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With Rabiot improving, and Bentancur and Arthur being the other two starters. Do we need a more attacking minded CM, and which of the 3 would you guys bench?
I think Arthur should start. The way things are going I'm like Rabiot more than Bentancur. I don't see much in Bentancur's passing even if he has improved so I'd say if we can bring in a top CM I'd bench Bentancur unless Rabiot magically slides back .

I like Rabiot's physicality he is strong not he ball and fights to get it back but technically I think he is better than Bentancur.

Jul 20, 2012
I think Arthur should start. The way things are going I'm like Rabiot more than Bentancur. I don't see much in Bentancur's passing even if he has improved so I'd say if we can bring in a top CM I'd bench Bentancur unless Rabiot magically slides back .

I like Rabiot's physicality he is strong not he ball and fights to get it back but technically I think he is better than Bentancur.
Technically Rabiot is better imo, but I think Bentancur is much better defensively. I think Bentancur is the more talented player though. Ideally I like them both in our starting mid if they continue improving but they both lack in the attacking third in imo.

I'd probably bench Rabiot but its a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)