Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (206 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Giovinco will never thrive in modern football. The main problem is not mentality but rather physical aspect. He is too light-weight. I remember his height is 160-165cm and he weights onyl 60kg. He is easily pushed over by any decent defender who has sufficient pace. And he doesn't have enough technique to compensate for his lacks of physicality
The name or player Giovinco might be the problem in here, but there has been countless of examples of the players who were told you're way too small, you ain't gonna make it and they became somewhat one of the best players in the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Juve offer 30m + Perin to Atalanta for Zapata. - CdS
I will take Cavani for free and use that money as addition in looking for top midfielder. Sell Perin for 10-15m, that is 40 to 45m more to get real top midfielder

When our midfield is tick all the box, then next year will look for available excited prospect under 25 years striker that available. Or maybe Milik for free

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Juve offer 30m + Perin to Atalanta for Zapata. - CdS
would be a massive fan of that if we can pull it off. Only drawback is age as he will be knocking 30 next year. The exact type of player we need. Strong, good technique, hold the ball well, can finish, occupies 2 defenders & can bring his team mates into play.

he absolutely schooled our defence last week

I will take Cavani for free and use that money as addition in looking for top midfielder. Sell Perin for 10-15m, that is 40 to 45m more to get real top midfielder

When our midfield is tick all the box, then next year will look for available excited prospect under 25 years striker that available. Or maybe Milik for free

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Cavani is obviously a top level striker but he’s 33 and looks like he’s declined significantly in the last year. Add to that the absolutely astronomical wages and sign on fees he would demand (on top of our already unsustainable wage bill) and I don’t think he’s realistic at all. I also don’t think he’d free up the kind of sums in your post. If anything his wages would be x4 that of Zapatas

Jun 16, 2020
Zapata would be perfect, but I don’t understand that we’re bidding 30m on a striker while we still need a midfielder.

Ronaldo - Dybala/Zapata
Kulusevski
Arthur - Bentancur - Zaniolo​

The other option would be 4-3-3. And we still need to understand if Zaniolo or Kulusevski can effectively play as CM, as the defensive part plays a huge role. But it looks pretty nice, very complete team. On the bench: Rabiot, Ramsey, Locatelli and Fagioli.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
They’re actually one of the better sources.
Really when was the last time they got something right related to juve

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have decided: Higuain OUT - Zapata IN. The Bianconeri have been dealing with Atalanta for some time, offer made: €30m + Perin. The Colombian striker has surpassed Milik as the favorite to be the next Juventus number 9. Zapata also wants to join juve.(Sport mediaset)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)