Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus, Inter & Napoli will compete for the signing of Verona defender Marash Kumbulla (20) in the summer, Verona are asking for €30m. (GdS)
He is a player worth going for even if you have great defenders + Chiellini is retiring Bonucci getting older and Demiral with ACL...
Rugani could be sold to fund it so its an easy yes..

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci, Chiellini, MDL, Demiral, Rugani, Romero!
I dont expect Romero to stay too much..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We have been saying this for many years and for many players lol.

On Romero, I would sell him as well. But we paid a decent sum and would be looking to make a profit probably. I don't see a team coming with that offer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We have been saying this for many years and for many players lol.

On Romero, I would sell him as well. But we paid a decent sum and would be looking to make a profit probably. I don't see a team coming with that offer.
This is why I said he wont stay for long as I expect him to be a bench player or loaned to another club until a deal happens in 2 or 3 years..

SpartanR

Feb 10, 2020
Hey what do you guys thinks about Isco and Di Maria ?

Juventus wanted Isco for a long time, never been a real starter at Madrid, sometimes inconsistent but when he’s in form he is clearly an amazing player and would improve our lack of technique in midfield

Also, Di Maria is a player i always liked, his touch is amazing, despite he plays in L1 he has always been great in my opinion and he wouldn’t cost that much i believe

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why are people so eager to sell Romero all of a sudden?
Well we have MDL Bonucci Demiral Romero and Rugani
MDL and another CB will be the CBs of our defense in a few years
If we get Kumbulla it will push Romero even further from a starting spot and it will be MDL Demiral Kumbulla for 2 CB spots and there is also rotation so everyone will be happy..
Romero can stay but he will be 4th-6th choice short term and 4th-5th choice long term (I dont think he can compete with the previous three and there is also Bonucci short term and Rugani unless he is sold)
This is why the logical thing to do is cash in on him sooner or later and by doing that you dont get him unhappy+you get money

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We don't even need him.
Hejter.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a player worth going for even if you have great defenders + Chiellini is retiring Bonucci getting older and Demiral with ACL...

- - - Updated - - -

I dont expect Romero to stay too much..
Kumbulla is such a good prospect. I hope Juve buys him and loans him to another team. Even another year at Verona wont be bad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sounds dangerous, is it contagious?
It's Corona, ADHD, Aspergers, Homophobia and Autism all rolled into one nice package.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey what do you guys thinks about Isco and Di Maria ?

Juventus wanted Isco for a long time, never been a real starter at Madrid, sometimes inconsistent but when he’s in form he is clearly an amazing player and would improve our lack of technique in midfield

Also, Di Maria is a player i always liked, his touch is amazing, despite he plays in L1 he has always been great in my opinion and he wouldn’t cost that much i believe
No to both. We don't need moody inconsistent players, and Di Maria is a fossil now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, no to Jorginho. Hopefully, Chain Smoking Cancer and the specials won't be around here long enough to fuck this team up.

Kumbulla (which means bomb if pronounced correctly in Egyptian Arabic) is a cool prospect, but CB is literally the last position we need reinforcements in. We just bought 3 fucking CBs over the last 18 months. Buying more CBs is the most retarded thing we can do now.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Isco-De Bruyne double pivot. We can get away with it due to the high work rate of our front 4
De Bruyne is simply impossible.
Isco maybe he isn't a starter with a fit Hazard. But he is an hardcore madridista. He already prefered to be a Madrid benchman rather than move away and play more.
Sane another tore his ligament and out for months and months.... do we really wanna take such a big economical risk on a broken player? I wouldn't even If I liked the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)