Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (126 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Osman @Dru @KB824

Great video - would he even be close to this after that kind of injury? Every time I see him in the video making cuts and turns I wince imagining him trying to do that post-injury. Makes me nervous.

I really haven't been paying too much attention. But I did see that Roma were looking for 60 million for him, to which I say that they can turn right around, go home, and fuck their mothers for all I care

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman @Dru @KB824

Great video - would he even be close to this after that kind of injury? Every time I see him in the video making cuts and turns I wince imagining him trying to do that post-injury. Makes me nervous.

Meh its 2020, most atheletes recover fully from acl injuries. And he wasnt injury prone before this freak injury either. I get being cautious, but no reason to be alarmist about it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Osman @Dru @KB824

He's very young so he can certainly bounce back from a torn ACL. There wouldn't be much upside if he was >25 in most instances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's very young so he can certainly bounce back from a torn ACL. There wouldn't be much upside if he was >25 in most instances.
Meh its 2020, most atheletes recover fully from acl injuries. And he wasnt injury prone before this freak injury either. I get being cautious, but no reason to be alarmist about it.
:tup:

Still think we should get a discount for the risk. :stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)