Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
145 M for Pogba? That's in rubles, right!?

This is some manchunian kid writing his fantasy, we had one new member here that might be the actual guy. I bet in this story with the same money they will get Mbappe and Haaland afterwards. Both of them keep an OGS poster on their bedroom wall.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The excellent relations between Paratici and Fienga could give rise to new market operations between #Juventus & #Roma to fix the budget. One idea is about the exchange between Bryan #Cristante and Rolando #Mandragora with relative capital gains for both clubs. #NicoSchira

6th midfielder at best.
Lulz. Wrong player to target from Roma. Byron Christian is as mediocre as they come. Mandrake is actually 3 years younger, so meh. Unless there's some kind of option on Zaniolo, then it's a no go.

Apr 17, 2013
Never seen played, but he is presented as wonderkid (2nd best player of the U17 world cup), bizarre the French media announce him close to Saint Etienne, although the negotiations are complicated (he request 4M € to sign).

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Juve-Roma should meet today to try to find an agreement for a Bernardeschi-Zaniolo exchange. Under or Kluivert's name could also be mentioned in exchange for Rugani & Romero. [TS]
I can live with that

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve-Roma should meet today to try to find an agreement for a Bernardeschi-Zaniolo exchange. Under or Kluivert's name could also be mentioned in exchange for Rugani & Romero. [TS]
I can live with that
Pass on Under or Kluivert, but wouldn't surprise me if Sarri wanted either.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Under is quality, you don't see him a lot because the coach doesn't play him but the boy has talent - Bayern have always been after him. Also, regardless of Rugani's value he never plays so anyone who at least comes off the bench for a couple of minutes is more use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)