Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Since our market is probably over - I must say we need to get some young blood in the team. Im not talking about good young players but about great young players...
Tielemans for example didnt show he is that great therefore he is one of the good ones and not great ones
Rugani is not a kid but is a great one
I think we should look for a star youngster in attack who could learn from Ronaldo and later be at least in a rotation system with another top forward

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You can go support ManU when we sign pogba.
Ok Mr "NinjaPoggy", will do just as you say sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Any other WC players you dislike?
I dislike Pogba because he disrespected Juve when he left for United. I mean the manner he left obviously. Plus, I think he's way too egocentric which harms his on-field performance.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Since our market is probably over - I must say we need to get some young blood in the team. Im not talking about good young players but about great young players...
Tielemans for example didnt show he is that great therefore he is one of the good ones and not great ones
Rugani is not a kid but is a great one
I think we should look for a star youngster in attack who could learn from Ronaldo and later be at least in a rotation system with another top forward
Give Tielemans time. He's in the right league to come up and make some noise. Hopefully Paratici has folks with eyes on him and his agent on speed dial.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ok Mr "NinjaPoggy", will do just as you say sir.

- - - Updated - - -

I dislike Pogba because he disrespected Juve when he left for United. I mean the manner he left obviously. Plus, I think he's way too egocentric which harms his on-field performance.
How did he disrespect Juve? Apart from the holiday comment that you read too much into he's always been full of praise for the club. And what manner did he leave in exactly? Public ally asked for a transfer? Refused to play? Forced the move? His transfer was low fuss and quiet and nothing wrong about it, it's just stupidity to say otherwise.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still worried about midfield though.

Despite the good signings this club have made we haven't addressed our biggest problem imo. We need some dynamic hustlers in midfield. At least one.

Emre Can is very skillful, has the abilities to be dynamic but is lazy turk who won't hustle cause the wind might knock some hairs out of place.

@Mark, what are chances of SMS?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Still worried about midfield though.

Despite the good signings this club have made we haven't addressed our biggest problem imo. We need some dynamic hustlers in midfield. At least one.

@Mark, what are chances of SMS?
Yeah midfield has always been our biggest problem ever since Vidal left and we have failed to address it over and over again

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As much as I loathe Pogba the person his return would be an incredible signing for us. absolutely the sort of player we need.

If we had our current team plus Pogba and Vidal to flank Pjanic we would be the best team in the world by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)