Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2014
WΏΏdy?;5823997 said:
But then what? We win CL in those two years and then we replace him with someone better/younger. You want us to persist with Sandro for three more crap years in hopes of him hitting form in year five? There is no guarantee, Marcelo is the GOAT in that position and I'd gladly take two more years of him.
I don't know if he got 2 more years. I think that Marcelo will decline very fast in the next seasons. Maybe it's best to have faith in AS and hope he hits his old form.

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I don't know if he got 2 more years. I think that Marcelo will decline very fast in the next seasons. Maybe it's best to have faith in AS and hope he hits his old form.
I'm a big fan of Sandro and it breaks my heart dude can't do the things he's capable of. Nothing but love for him but it's not just his form that's the issue, in his first season he out muscled everyone he faces, he shows no hint of that strength anymore, he has blistering pace that has disappeared too. We should keep him against anyone else but Marcelo and if the swap was possible I'm sure the management will do it, especially since we are going all in for CL.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
"Juventus prepare mega swap deal to sign Pogba"

"The source suggest that Juventus could swap former Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic with the Frenchman to be able to land Pogba back in Turin" :shifty:
I am not excstatic to lose Pjanic but Pogba is definitely someone who can help us improve..
BPC (Pogba) >BPC (Pjanic)
PPC is obviously the best of them all though...

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5823997 said:
But then what? We win CL in those two years and then we replace him with someone better/younger. You want us to persist with Sandro for three more crap years in hopes of him hitting form in year five? There is no guarantee, Marcelo is the GOAT in that position and I'd gladly take two more years of him.

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping we could land a CM with sacrificing another CM, but if this is true then Pogba is an upgrade over pjanic and I'd take the swap deal.
I`d like that swap (Marcelo A.Sandro) too but we have other things that are more importing than improving on our LB.. A.Sandro is good enough as he is one of the best LB in the world (IMO he is 2nd best)

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5824000 said:
I'm a big fan of Sandro and it breaks my heart dude can't do the things he's capable of. Nothing but love for him but it's not just his form that's the issue, in his first season he out muscled everyone he faces, he shows no hint of that strength anymore, he has blistering pace that has disappeared too. We should keep him against anyone else but Marcelo and if the swap was possible I'm sure the management will do it, especially since we are going all in for CL.
A.Sandro will rise with many assists this year watch and see
A.Sandro is a great crosser and CR7 likes those crosses doesnt he?!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus has an option to sign Chiesa in the future. Fiorentina rejected an offer of €40m + Sturaro from Juve in this summer. (La Stampa

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Can we do this and get SMS with obligation to buy 😁😁

According to Tuttosport, Paul Pogba is likely to leave Manchester United in this transfer window due to his growing problems with Coach Jose Mourinho.

The Bainconeri still have a couple of weeks before the end of the transfer market and a return for the World Cup winner would complete their insane transfers in this window.

The source suggest that Juventus could swap former Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic with the Frenchman to be able to land Pogba back in Turin.

Mourinho is a huge fan of Pjanic and it is believed that Juventus could offer the player to the Red Devils if it means getting the Octopus back to the Allianz Stadium.

Pogba and Pjanic never crossed paths with the Old Lady, as the Bosnian was signed by Juventus right after Pogba was sold to Manchester United in the summer of 2016.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can we do this and get SMS with obligation to buy ����

According to Tuttosport, Paul Pogba is likely to leave Manchester United in this transfer window due to his growing problems with Coach Jose Mourinho.

The Bainconeri still have a couple of weeks before the end of the transfer market and a return for the World Cup winner would complete their insane transfers in this window.

The source suggest that Juventus could swap former Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic with the Frenchman to be able to land Pogba back in Turin.

Mourinho is a huge fan of Pjanic and it is believed that Juventus could offer the player to the Red Devils if it means getting the Octopus back to the Allianz Stadium.

Pogba and Pjanic never crossed paths with the Old Lady, as the Bosnian was signed by Juventus right after Pogba was sold to Manchester United in the summer of 2016.
Better player more physical and way more marketable - We win in most fronts..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus has an option to sign Chiesa in the future. Fiorentina rejected an offer of €40m + Sturaro from Juve in this summer. (La Stampa
Maybe we should have just offered 40M without Storaro... ;)
Chiesa is a great prospect - He isnt a 100M player right now but who knows.. He has the talent so an option is always good to have..

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: No more incoming signings

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ideally we'd have both Pjanic and Pogba, but this is not possible. If the only possibility of getting Pigba here is to let Pjanic go, I say do it.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ideally we'd have both Pjanic and Pogba, but this is not possible. If the only possibility of getting Pigba here is to let Pjanic go, I say do it.
It would also prevent Pjanic fighting with CR for dem freekicks. Then only CR/Dybi/Berna would fight for dem. :think:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Furthermore, it would mean a quarrel with Khedira to give up his beloved #6.

It means many things

- - - Updated - - -

For starters, it would mean trading a fake frenchie with a proper one

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Allegri " were already competitive as we are"

He's happy and it most likely indicates we won't be going for anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)