Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (266 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I feel so beaten, only this could cheer me up, a bit....
Did they cancel your Juventus membership?

Maybe should save up to get eye transplant for Beppe so he has two good eyes. Only having on good eye probably fucks up his depth perception and he can't see how skinny BonBon's legs are. If he could see, he never would buy skinny legs.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Was excited to see Costa and Dybala with CR7. Maybe what you say will happen and yes you been here long before I arrived. Don't see the logic in it, but just want to win and I do have complete faith in Max getting the job done.
Skinny legs took pay cut from 10mil to 5.5 mil.

Now is Chiellini's turn. If he doesn't also cut salary by almost half to help team get top CM, he is no longer Juve legend.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Did they cancel your Juventus membership?

Maybe should save up to get eye transplant for Beppe so he has two good eyes. Only having on good eye probably fucks up his depth perception and he can't see how skinny BonBon's legs are. If he could see, he never would buy skinny legs.

- - - Updated - - -

Skinny legs took pay cut from 10mil to 5.5 mil.

Now is Chiellini's turn. If he doesn't also cut salary by almost half to help team get top CM, he is no longer Juve legend.
Bonucci is an instant Juve legend for accepting a pay cut to 5.5m after his last wage here was 4.5m.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bonucci is an instant Juve legend for accepting a pay cut to 5.5m after his last wage here was 4.5m.
Bonucci was already Juve legend before he left. He became bigger legend by sabotaging Milan project, literally scuppered their season as captain and forced new owners to default because of exorbitant wages they paid guys like him. Now he forces them to sell him back to us in exchange for an inferior defender, and he cuts his wages in half from Milan. He deserves that extra mil for all his hard work.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Allegri says he is sorry to see caldara leave so I'm guessing we let Milan take advantage of the fact we need higuain gone. Which to me says we have no money what so ever for anymore signings. I'd say our Mercato has reached it's conclusion other than favilli leaving and small things like that

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Allegri says he is sorry to see caldara leave so I'm guessing we let Milan take advantage of the fact we need higuain gone. Which to me says we have no money what so ever for anymore signings. I'd say our Mercato has reached it's conclusion other than favilli leaving and small things like that
Yeah, defo, getting Pogba was a pipe dream. CR7 completely stretched our budget we had to recover some of the money.
Anyway its still great mercato, we probably bought 4 starters in CR7, Cancelo, Bonucci and Can (actually only the last one is not so sure to start).
Also we will see what will happen with goalies, really like Perin.

This mercato was about the quality and not quantity and we have done really well. Expect some exciting attacking football played by Juve this season.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Yeah, defo, getting Pogba was a pipe dream. CR7 completely stretched our budget we had to recover some of the money.
Anyway its still great mercato, we probably bought 4 starters in CR7, Cancelo, Bonucci and Can (actually only the last one is not so sure to start).
Also we will see what will happen with goalies, really like Perin.

This mercato was about the quality and not quantity and we have done really well. Expect some exciting attacking football played by Juve this season.
Hopefully Can rounds into good form once he has a few more matches under his belt. On his huge salary, I'd expect him to cement a guaranteed starting spot.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hopefully Can rounds into good form once he has a few more matches under his belt. On his huge salary, I'd expect him to cement a guaranteed starting spot.
Do we know what salary he actually gets? There were many contradicting reports about this.

Also cant wait to play Juve in FIFA 19

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just out of curiosity: could you name any player from the marotta-agnelli era, who had a significantly better career and especially consistently better individual performances after leaving juventus? i can't think of any. maybe one single exception is quagliarella, who had some brilliant seasons lately with samp.

juve bringing the absolute best out of players. :tup:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
just out of curiosity: could you name any player from the marotta-agnelli era, who had a significantly better career and especially consistently better individual performances after leaving juventus? i can't think of any. maybe one single exception is quagliarella, who had some brilliant seasons lately with samp.

Giovinco

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Probably we will see this only in Pogba and Coman - but it was the players who forced the moves in this particular situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 265)