Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Why we can't sell Pipita to Chelsea?
Sarri probably has no word in Chelsea transfers at all. Though its strange because ADL was raging that he was trying to buy half of his squad.

I dont really understand Pipita, if I were him I would refuse to go to Milan. Chelsea might be okay because he would try new league but Milan? No CL this year, all he could possibly do (and is very unlikely) is to win Scudetto, but he already won it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Why we can't sell Pipita to Chelsea?
The store clerk asked me a similar question yesterday. I was standing by the counter gazing at a chocolate bar, as it looked quite tasty. But all things considered I knew I wouldn't go for it. 'Why don't you buy it?', he asked. Well, it sure would be nice, I said, and added: But the expiry date is a bit off. And I think it's a tad overpriced. As I bid him farewell, another costumer popped up and quickly grabbed hold of the chocolate. He looked brazilian, only with medium length brown hair. He bought it straight away and tiptoed out of there very happily. I hope he enjoyed his choco

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fu*ck!!! hoping that Higgy fails miserably there! Caldara and Romagnoli is potentially gonna become a great duo..I just hope they dont win anything at all in Milan!
Sad to see Higgy leave but hey we have the GOAT, so he wasnt get much playing time, and Mandzu really is a great backup to have! Thanks Pipita!!
I just don’t see this all-time great CB potential in Romagnoli. Never been overly impressed by him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegri likes experienced defenders
with all due respect, barza is not experienced, he's old. he was our most reliable cb 3 years ago, but now he's a huge liability. i love the man, he's a club legend without a doubt, but both him and buffon should have retired at the end of last season. @DAiDEViL

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
What disgusting deals. Getting rid our best striker and potential Barzagli replacement to bring back a 31 year old failure of a captain from Milan. Milan are getting the better end while I'm not sure of Boobnucci ever getting back his prime form.

I can't believe we did this in the same summer we got CR7 :sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont really understand Pipita, if I were him I would refuse to go to Milan.
there might be some exceptions like cuadrado, but most south american players are simply mercenaries. higuain is 31, has not too much future left in the nt, he won't get any huge contract besides china, so when juve made clear that he's surplus to requirements, both on the field and in the books, he just accepted the best offer he had. it's unfortunate, as he is still a top prima punta, and allegri improved his workrate, too, so he's a better player than he was 2 years ago. his shape also speaks for itself. milan are getting a bargain for bonucci's salary.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It has probably something to do with FFP.
This.
Leonardo reassured and let Higuain and his agent know that the option will be activated 100%.
They just need it to be officially an option for it not to be registered on this year books. (FFP)

So it's only a formality. We get 55M for Higuain.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Once we got Ronaldo Higuain was no longer needed football wise, and definitely not needed wage wise. Juve sacrifices Caldara, but also open up the probability of another important buy, assuming they’re able to offload Pjaca and Sturaro. The savings would cover a large chunk of say SMS’ wages.

And I’ll keep saying it, De Ligt is in Juves plans in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)