Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Simeone on Godin rumours :

"It's normal, we are used to the fact that the best players want to go to the best teams, so it does not surprise me at all. I can say that this club is growing (the new stadium is a test), it wants to compete with the best clubs in the world, and I can assure all the fans that it will be a year of great satisfaction ".

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,445

"It's normal, we are used to the fact that the best players want to go to the best teams, so it does not surprise me at all. I can say that this club is growing (the new stadium is a test), it wants to compete with the best clubs in the world, and I can assure all the fans that it will be a year of great satisfaction ".
    real translation is:

It's normal that the best clubs want our best players...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

e fatta

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    It seems we will be going for Godin and if we get him we sell Benatia
    Also it seems that Pogba/SMS will only arrive if we sell Pjanic therefore no super midfield in our plans..

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Allegri has vetoed any Caldara sale according to Mediaset
    Pls be true , I would hate to sell him , even though I said I won’t be any Juve jersey, after we got cr7 I wanted to get one , guess wich player ? Caldara , and they want to sell him , fuck this shit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Pls be true , I would hate to sell him , even though I said I won’t be any Juve jersey, after we got cr7 I wanted to get one , guess wich player ? Caldara , and they want to sell him , fuck this shit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The real question is:

Why do you always have low resolution avatars?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)