Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2018
I actually hope it is more for sure that Rugani and Sandro leaves. I'm still waiting for the explosion from Higuain, I truly believe with the signing of Ronaldo, he will come back. But I guess it's a matter of money now... Better he leave then!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I dont think we would be getting him as it would be too unrealistic to have both C.Ronaldo and Pogba in the same window but if we do make it happen I just hope we dont lose anyone important (for example A.Sandro or Pjanic - unless we get an equally good player or better - A.Sandro ->Marcelo)
What if we sell Higuain, Rugani, Khedira, Pjaca & Mandzukic?

Jul 10, 2018
Mandzukic won't leave after his achievement in the World Cup 2018.

Even if he would how would it be possible selling all these? I don't even believe we will or have time to sell Higuain.. and now there would be a possibility to sell them all? Hell nah.. (UNFORTUNETALY!!)

Jul 13, 2010
Mandzukic won't leave after his achievement in the World Cup 2018.

Even if he would how would it be possible selling all these? I don't even believe we will or have time to sell Higuain.. and now there would be a possibility to sell them all? Hell nah.. (UNFORTUNETALY!!)
Please explain how do you plan to fit Higuain Dybala cr mandzu Costa cuadrado and oh, Bernardeschi is saying a 40mil worth hello. They all will want to start most of the games. Surely Higuain will go, there are no options. In the end we might even lower the price tag to 50 and ship him with a letter attached. Mandzu is such a beast I don't think we will release him anytime soon.

Jul 13, 2010
Adding to that, I don't even see how can we get midfielder while we have bentancur, marchiso, Khedira, matuidi, can, pjanic.

All signs leads for us to put only two midfielders, and I think never having and established starter in every position is ridiculous. Pjanic is the only certainty? In ideal world I would release Khedira and sadly marchiso. Then maybe we can buy a solid, starting midfielder.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Adding to that, I don't even see how can we get midfielder while we have bentancur, marchiso, Khedira, matuidi, can, pjanic.

All signs leads for us to put only two midfielders, and I think never having and established starter in every position is ridiculous. Pjanic is the only certainty? In ideal world I would release Khedira and sadly marchiso. Then maybe we can buy a solid, starting midfielder.
Marchisio may be on his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)