Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Here it is.

Surprising reports there is a clause allowing #Juventus to buy Paul Pogba back from #MUFC for €60m, perhaps even in a swap with Alex Sandro

Then they sign Marcelo and BOOM
do you think we will get him, AC?

- - - Updated - - -

I’d happily do a Sandro Pogba swap, but then who replaces sandro? Marcelo is going to cost us.

@Jethro :scared:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rough estimates

In:

Ronaldo- 50m
Costa- 40m
Cancelo- 15m
Perin- 4m

Can
Caldara
Spinazzola

Total: 109m

If you add Marcelo and Pogba that’s probably at least another 60m of immediate payments. It’s going to be tough balancing that out with outgoing players. Question becomes how much surplus is allowed in the budget.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Rough estimates

In:

Ronaldo- 50m
Costa- 40m
Cancelo- 15m
Perin- 4m

Can
Caldara
Spinazzola

If you add Marcelo and Pogba that’s probably at least another 60m of immediate payments. It’s going to be tough balancing that out with outgoing players. Question becomes how much surplus is allowed in the budget.
What is this math? :headache:

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Okay this sh*t is getting out of control. SMS, Pogba, Godin, and Marcelo? I get a sense every journalist in Italy is on the "Juve just got Ronaldo so let's link every big name in the market to them and let's see what sticks" bandwagon.

Apr 19, 2007
Rough estimates

In:

Ronaldo- 50m
Costa- 40m
Cancelo- 15m
Perin- 4m

Can
Caldara
Spinazzola

What is this? Costa isnt all up front im sure. Also higuain for 60 would be 30 and maybe rugani as well would be 15. Add Sandro for another 60 or 30 emmediate and we are pretty close. A lot of it comes down to how we are approaching Ronaldo transfer and if its being funded mainly on our books or by the ownership and also will we try to go all in on Marketability now trying to set the stage to be in the ultra elite for the future. I dont think we really know how all this effects the club because its not really a normal situation

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Reus hasnt been a footballer since 2012, Gomez since 2013. Wagner or whatever that other CFs name is is mediocre and Muller is in heavy decline. Ozil can still create, but for who? and he doesent do nothing else. Draxler is a bitch.

fire Low, play Brandt and Sane on the wings, Gnarby as backup. 3 CMs (Goretzka one of them). they need a new start and this is a decent one, but that would still not be enough, as they are physically unable to produce a quality CF. maybe find some 10-20 german women with good genetics and throw them in a cage with Mandzuking or Dzeko for a few days. should do the trick
Yeah, we better not fire Löw. Also don't hire zizinho pls.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What is this? Costa isnt all up front im sure. Also higuain for 60 would be 30 and maybe rugani as well would be 15. Add Sandro for another 60 or 30 emmediate and we are pretty close. A lot of it comes down to how we are approaching Ronaldo transfer and if its being funded mainly on our books or by the ownership and also will we try to go all in on Marketability now trying to set the stage to be in the ultra elite for the future. I dont think we really know how all this effects the club because its not really a normal situation
Ok I just looked it up. Costas 40m is payable in two years. So we’re around 90m. Around 150 if we add Pogba and Marcelo. I think it’s doable, just trying to add it up in a tangible way.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
As much as I like Marcelo, given his age, cost and that I don't think he'll keep in great shape as he gets older, I'm not sure it's a good move.
As exciting as Pogba and Marcelo sound I think realistically in the end Sandro signs a new contract and we'll end up with a less flashy midfielder. Which is completely fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)