Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
So if the broccoli user is undercover, he would be so stupid to create a username with a 7 in it and then get discovered like that?

Ban on which ground? You know he can ban me and then I won't have a problem getting cleared by the site admins. So good luck with that.

Get your dictatorship tendencies out of here.

So @Mark you banned your own soldiers for much less,and are letting this Dev7 (DeviL from RatCunts) mega-jinx the whole operation?

Where is the dictator...i mean Gordo... when you need him! :D

carlito

Feb 5, 2015
el chiringuito journalist aguirre* said that florentino accepted juventus' offer and ronaldo is going to publish a send-off on his social networks.

*which is not quite reliable, except for ronaldo's stuff. indeed he was the first to reveal the whole negotiations.

Aug 2, 2005
Keep the F5 finger strong
Nah dude, everyone is hyped as fuk.

You are losing hype maybe because he didnt came in the first 3 days after the news exploded...and now the worries and impatience, but above all, let down of not having him NOW are getting into you.

Relax.
Lol.. I am not saying we are still favorite to feel better.. I just miss the days of "Zlatan and Canavaro in one day" out of no where.. this move of happened fast would have gave me the same feelings. Though, internet in 2004 was not like now.. but I had the same feelings in those 3 days.. but now.. boh..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Lol.. I am not saying we are still favorite to feel better.. I just miss the days of "Zlatan and Canavaro in one day" out of no where.. this move of happened fast would have gave me the same feelings. Though, internet in 2004 was not like now.. but I had the same feelings in those 3 days.. but now.. boh..

Tevez happened out of nowhere. So did Bendtner. :lol:

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018

I remember that day.

No twitter, no FB, no Insta.

Still, the forum I was in was active with lots of users and it was quite crazy.

But nothing compared to if it would've happened in 2018.

Aug 26, 2014

Yes, there was no flight radar back then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)