Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
People thinking CL is secured just because we will sign Ronaldo, lul.
2 finals in 4 yrs. Ronaldo can take us over the final hurdle and makes it far more likelier. Defense is already the best. We'd be adding an all time top 10 player in attack. Plus Barca isn't as good and Real won't be anymore.

Nothing is secured, but logically speaking, chance of winning at least one CL in four yrs is very high.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I'm sure he also wants to break Higuain's record and also wants to collect his accolades from Juve supporters after doubling our CL trophy after a long wait (he'd be worshipped forever), and win more league titles.

He's all about individual recognition.

Might also feel he'll last longer playing in Serie A when, in reality, he'll get kicked more.

And after winning 3 CLs in a row with a team, it's a motivation issue at Real (plus not feeling respected enough), and we're a better team than United (not a fan of Mou either) or PSG.

Just never thought we could afford his salary before the rumors. Forgot how insanely marketable he's. Ferrari/Exor will happily pay his and sponsor him.
Mostly agree with you :tup: I think he wants to win Serie A and CL with an italian team more that he wants to repeat the same performances with Real. He's not un-motivated at Real, I feel he wants a shot at being an even more GOAT.

- - - Updated - - -

they told us they wanted a few days to check for substitutes. They won't have a problem finding one.
If they settle for Hazard / Icardi, that would be a quick deal. M'Bappe / Neymar would be tougher, unless that Neymar scenario was set up 1-2 years ago.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Not sure if already posted but:

Board of Directors meeting on Tuesday is not decisive to Ronaldo's future. Perez and Ronaldo already decided he's joining Juve. - SKY (Giorgia Cenni from Madrid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)