Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If it fails, the meltdown will be crushing for the tuz and juventus worldwide.

Starting for the stocks and the raise in tickets. Peoole have already bought tickets thinking about ronaldo, at a 30% hike in price.

Disaster
We need to add those extra 10k seats to our stadium already.

The way it was designed, there's an option to do that.

50k still small. 60k would've been perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Conversely, it will act as a great incentive for ALL the Juve transfer negotiators for the very reason(s) you have raised.

One thing for sure, if the deal fails, there will be significant financial ramifications.

That said, it’s my belief that Juventus will get this one over the line by midweek.
I hope so, but deals of this magnitude usually don't happen in a week.

And people are wondering why it's not over already in four days.

- - - Updated - - -

In the period 2007 - 2018, C. Ronaldo has scored 18 goals more than Juventus in the Champions League.

Juve: 102
The GOAT: 120

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/...pazzeschi-in-europa-ha-fatto-piu-gol-de-87710

Dayumn.
CL is coming home

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just answer this question:

Would you rather buy a ticket knowing there’s a 50/50 chance Ronaldo will be there, or would you rather buy a ticket knowing there’s a 100% chance?
50/50 for me bc I prefer living life on the edge

That’s why I do parkour for a living

Check me out on YouTube and like my channel

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
https://www.transfermarkt.com/uefa-champions-league/erfolgreichstespieler/pokalwettbewerb/CL

Seedorf the only one to win CL with 3 teams, but one of them is Ajax. I don't think he's set on winning titles, CL is the main goal. There are several players that won CL with 2 teams from top 3 leagues....Anelka, X. Alonso, Redondo, Pique, Motta, Eto'o, and so on..
I'm sure he also wants to break Higuain's record and also wants to collect his accolades from Juve supporters after doubling our CL trophy after a long wait (he'd be worshipped forever), and win more league titles.

He's all about individual recognition.

Might also feel he'll last longer playing in Serie A when, in reality, he'll get kicked more.

And after winning 3 CLs in a row with a team, it's a motivation issue at Real (plus not feeling respected enough), and we're a better team than United (not a fan of Mou either) or PSG.

Just never thought we could afford his salary before the rumors. Forgot how insanely marketable he's. Ferrari/Exor will happily pay his and sponsor him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,434
    Real Madrid TV guy on Top Calcio 24:

- CR7 wants to go to Juve
    - The clause was 1000m but can leave for 100/120m

2 conditions

1. CR7 must say why he wants to leave
    2. Real must find a substitute

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Real Madrid TV guy on Top Calcio 24:

- CR7 wants to go to Juve
    - The clause was 1000m but can leave for 100/120m

2 conditions

1. CR7 must say why he wants to leave
    2. Real must find a substitute

If we have to wait until Real Madrid finds a substitute then God help us all, this will drag for a couple weeks at least.

Don't think I can take it anymore.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,438
    [/B]
    If we have to wait until Real Madrid finds a substitute then God help us all, this will drag for a couple weeks at least.

Don't think I can take it anymore.
    I don't see a problem there. They could trigger Icardi's clause. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)