Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
FFS you can't honestly be falling for that? someone just took a Kroos shirt and put it over the Ronaldo rack then took a photo to troll twitter.

Mark and Badass fell for it and reposted and probably just jinxed this transfer to death
You may be right on the first part, but you can't deny the fact that he's the only one that doesn't have a picture on RM's official online store. He's the definition of marketing but he only has a shirt instead, like he's there as an item from last season that wasn't thrown out yet.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Hey friend, any insider news other than CR7? I remember you hunting at Cristiano before getting u fairly banned

What reinforcements will we acquire for the midfield, were still light weight there.1
If we do sign Ronaldo, there is still plenty of time to look for another Mid. But i’m not sure it would be a high profile midfielder..probably someone like Praet etc

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
So multiple sources stating that video was a leak from official Chinese Juventus site and that it is a teaser for the Ronaldo announcement
That's what I said like 5 hours ago and I got a lot of hate from a certain individual. It's definitely a teaser, it's MARKETING. Though I don't know if it's leaked or on purpose but it had all the elements of a legit teaser ahead of a big announcement.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ronaldo..

Oh, England played today.

RONALDO! RONALDO! FUCKEN RONALDO!

A slav quarter you say?

ANNOUNCE RONALDO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)