Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Two entirely different scenarios.

When we signed Pogba on a free transfer back in 2012, it wasn’t reported at the time (and we didn’t find out until he was sold in 2016) that Mino Raiola was going to get a certain high percentage of any eventual transfer fee. It was almost like a co-ownership situation really, we owned 75% of the player and Raiola’s management had the rest of his contract, it’s why FIFA eventually investigated his sale to Man United. Anyway, Raiola getting this massive cut of a future sale was pretty much the only reason why Pogba came to us IMO.
The Pogba saga was such a mess that I didn't knew that, or I forgot somehow. It all makes sens now; he got % of the sale.

My idea is pretty simple, just like when you go to buy a house; as the buyer, you only pay the agreed price. Local taxes, notary / lawyer taxes are being payed by the seller, the one who makes the $$$. Maybe agents are too powerful these days and can demand $$$ from both clubs, one made the sale because of him and the second got the player because of the agent's negociation skills. I'll learn a thing or two with that UEFA thing.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I doubt it, unless someone will going to be sold from our squad….from my view, if we really sign Ronaldo, starting Midfield of Can-Pjanic-Bentancur would be enough is it?
It sounds amazing honestly, maybe the fact that Ronaldo is joining us makes me see our midfield this way. He's going to bring a lot of quality and numberless of solutions in front, he's a freak of nature. I didn't want to sound like an ignorant but I didn't know he was actually 33, I could never tell.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,989
    WΏΏdy?;5791781 said:
    How is that any more of a confirmation than their headlines all week?

"Ronaldo to Juve done"
    "Ronaldo to Juve matter of hours"
    It not, I'm posting what it's saying.

Should I stop?

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
    So when they’ll be presenting Can on Monday, we all know what the elephant in the room is gonna be.

Let’s see what they say when asked about CR7.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)