Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Reports in Portugal insist Cristiano Ronaldo is very close to Juventus, with FIAT to become a sponsor to ease the burden of his wages

Reports in Portugal insist Cristiano Ronaldo is very close to Juventus, with FIAT to become a sponsor to ease the burden of his wages.

There was a meeting between Real Madrid and his agent Jorge Mendes last night to try and resolve the situation, with the Portuguese superstar heavily linked with a shock move to Turin.

Now Record is reporting that it’s only a matter of hours before the Bianconeri officially make a €100m offer to sign CR7.

That is likely to be accepted, as there is an agreement that he can leave for that price rather than his €1bn release clause as long as it’s not to “a direct rival”.

Indeed, that is reported to be the source of Ronaldo’s unhappiness, as he took that as a sign that Madrid don’t want him.

According to Record, FIAT will sign a lucrative sponsorship deal with Ronaldo, which will help pay his €30m per season wages.

Juventus cannot afford to pay that without risking falling foul of Financial Fair Play, as it’s four times what current top earner Gonzalo Higuain earns.

However, if holding company Exor were to use a FIAT sponsorship to ensure that Ronaldo’s salary reaches €30m, without putting the entire burden on the club, then they could circumvent FFP.

It was previously reported that Adidas could sponsor the move, but that was always unlikely as CR7 has a 'lifetime' contract with Nike worth $1bn.
https://www.football-italia.net/124029/fiat-sponsor-ronaldo-move

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Galliani discusses CR7 to Juventus

Former Milan CEO Adriano Galliani can’t see Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo joining Juventus - 'I speak to Florentino Perez often…’

The Portuguese superstar is being increasingly linked with a move to Turin, with the Bianconeri prepared to pay €100m to bring him to Serie A.

Galliani famously has a good relationship with Los Merengues though, and he appeared to suggest the deal won’t happen.

“I’m very friendly with Florentino Perez,” Galliani reminded Corriere della Sera.

“I often hear from him, to comment on Real’s transfer dealings. Let’s just say I know nothing about it…”
https://www.football-italia.net/124026/
galliani-discusses-cr7-juventus

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
If serie a knew what was best for them they would support this move, and quite the stupied clauses not to sell to serie a clubs. Instead of keeping the talent and money in serie a, making a product pp want to watch and buy, they strenghten all the other leagues and clubs. Sometimes a think only juve is atleast trying to save this dying league

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's that time again, folks. Let's take a moment from the mercato madness that Tanu and Mark are causing and enjoy some highlights from FIF:

I hope Ronaldo goes to Juve. Would make beating them or even getting a point from them all the more satisfying
CR is gonna walk in and Allegri will be 1st in the line for the autograph with a huge grin on his face, all the other Rube bitches wanting it too with their tits out . Cuads is gonna give his no 7 shirt and in return he gets Cristianos own label ,mens 7day worn underwear and not only he'd be mad, he'd be happy for that stinky gift. Players wives will be regulars in CR7's villa in Turin, while the players are waiting home like a good puppy, generating semen to the autograph they just got from the man himself. Thats how you lift a morale in a Juve's camp with his arrival. They'd be all Ron's bitches.
So probably Neymar to Real Madrid then. That means Hazard to Inter. I'm calm.
I've used the ref line on juventino and it doesnt affect em at all
Exactly, not only that but since Juve own the refs and the assistant refs and the videos assistant ref and the FIGC and most of the main players from other teams and some of their coaches, imagine all the red cards and penalties ronaldo will win them on top of everything, they will win the league by winter break.
He has max 1/2 years left in high level and by that time we would have used this brand exposure to attract big players ourselves. So when Ronaldo is gone probably we would be in a much better status and closer to Juves level at that time.
I genuinely have to question some of you in here...like I must be missing something. If they pull this off it will be one of the worst days for an Inter fan possible.

Seeing the global attention they will receive and seeing him posing in a Rube shirt will hurt too much. Plus it pisses me off because their fans don’t even deserve him, they barely fill their 40k stadium at times. Look at the reception our fans gave Radja, imagine Ronaldo coming to us....Milan will explode
:lol:

I'd love to see CR7 announced at Juventus. Two weeks later I'd love to see wiretaps released and CR7 can then showcase his talents in Bari, Venezia, Pescara, Brescia, Foggia, Spezia and the rest of the clan.
:howler:

Over to you Suning. Sign Messi and we’ll end them
@piotrr

- - - Updated - - -

@seriea trying to find coping mechanisms :lol:
looks at my post from FIF to see their coping mechanisms :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)