Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Realistically, how much longer do you all think that Ronaldo could even play at a very high level? I think it's fair to say that he's beginning his decline but still obviously untouchable.

3 years tops given his work ethic or so? I'm thinking around there.
Zlatan played at the highest level until he was 35. So 2-3 more years for Ronaldo should also be realistic.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Realistically, how much longer do you all think that Ronaldo could even play at a very high level? I think it's fair to say that he's beginning his decline but still obviously untouchable.

3 years tops given his work ethic or so? I'm thinking around there.
3 years at Real Madrid, but 3 months under Grani and Foletti and he's finished.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if he uses our medical staff.
:D

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
This may be the worst attempt at logical linear determination yet.

No offense tho
How so? Players have personal lives and families. Not saying it is the reason, but if money is not the driver, if you have a young family, you’ll absolutely think about location. For a player who can literally choose any team that he wants assuming a certain threshold of financial compensation - a player will be driven by other factors as well. Players aren’t robots and given the age of his children, the suitability of the city undoubtedly has to be considered.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Isn't that illegal though?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Technically, yes. But you can circumvent this by talking to agents, etc. Of course there should not be anything on paper yet.
The risks of being rebuffed AFTER RM agrees the proposed transfer fee is enormous.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
KLINSMANNNNNNN :tuttosport:

I've been good, Marky Mark :D. Following you on Twitter behind the shadows. Just thought I'd drop by Tuz and see how everyone's reacting to this madness.
Good to have you back man. We've come a long way from those Delneri days. :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)