Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes Joao Cancelo and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will join the Bianconeri this summer.

Cancelo and Milinkovic-Savic have been heavily linked with Juve in recent weeks, despite the Portuguese spending last season on loan at Inter and Lazio demanding an Italian-record fee for the midfielder.

“For Cancelo, the situation is this: he wants Juve and Juve want him, so the deal will go through,” Moggi told 7 Gold.

“Milinkovic-Savic? Talks with Lazio are already in place. He’ll also join Juventus.
Look up^^

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Golovin on two assists. Looks promising, but definitely not that physical presence we lack in midfield. More like a more direct and advanced version of Pjanic, but hey, this is only based on 75min watching him play :)

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Golovin update: goal on direct free kick and top runner for Russia by more than 1km to number two, I think. One stupid yellow and lacked composure in some situations, but MOM imo. Based on 94min, 20M is a steal, but watch him go to EPL for 40m now

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Golovin update: goal on direct free kick and top runner for Russia by more than 1km to number two, I think. One stupid yellow and lacked composure in some situations, but MOM imo. Based on 94min, 20M is a steal, but watch him go to EPL for 40m now
It sounds like a done deal already at least to me.. 20M is a very good price for such a player..
As for his performance - You need to take into consideration the fact he was playing against a team that never ever even been in a lecture in defending
Uruguay would have probably put 8 today.. Russia wasnt that great it was S.Arabia side that was just horrible..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)