Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have given Allegri his first reinforcement of the summer which will be Emre Can. Allegri wants an additional midfielder and has specifically asked for Mateo Kovacic. (Premium Sport)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are looking for young Italian talents. Pellegrini is a more concrete name, more than just an idea, at the moment. The Bianconeri also have Federico Chiesa in their crosshairs and ready to invest €60 million. (Mediaset)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,951
    but i suck at photoshop and paint

- - - Updated - - -

fun fact: did you know Montero never got a red card in his career?
    ok I'll let it slide.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are looking for young Italian talents. Pellegrini is a more concrete name, more than just an idea, at the moment. The Bianconeri also have Federico Chiesa in their crosshairs and ready to invest €60 million. (Mediaset)
    fire these bozos at Mediaset. Fire them all.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Juventus are waiting on Khedira’s decision on whether he’ll remain or leave. In the case the German leaves, Marotta has made a list of possible replacements: Pellegrini, Bonaventura, Cristante and Kovacic. (Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

ok I'll let it slide.

- - - Updated - - -

fire these bozos at Mediaset. Fire them all.
    I just read a couple more nonsense rumors from them . Guess i'll have to stop posting Mediaset rumors.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,953
    Juventus are waiting on Khedira’s decision on whether he’ll remain or leave. In the case the German leaves, Marotta has made a list of possible replacements: Pellegrini, Bonaventura, Cristante and Kovacic. (Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

I just read a couple more nonsense rumors from them . Guess i'll have to stop posting Mediaset rumors.
    don't post the one with us wanting to sell a certain winger. :D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    He's 31, just undergo second knee surgery, unhealthy lifestyle. I think he won't be the same when he comeback.

May be he want his last big paycheck, or may be something already happened with his best friend Miralem (PSG... :snoop:)
    Don't believe the Godin rumor but am curious. Tell me moar.

Re Benatia, too early to have thoughts on a single(?) rumor esp a bad one like this one (Marseille), but if he leaves it'll be either b/c Rugani is picked to start next season and Benatia doesn't want to be backup or b/c we want to cash in.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Like getting bench players from other big clubs is easy. Real milks other teams even for players like Kovacic. They sold Morata for something like 60 million.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)