Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Look no further than Serie A: Lucas Torreira :tuttosport:
how do you rate him? do you think he can play box to box or as a mezzala, or is he strictly a DM in a 3 man midfield

- - - Updated - - -

A 30 year old Hamsik >>>>> €6m Jabroni Can
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Can - Mira - Kova

It's good enough. Now where is my Perin, Morata, Balotelli and GIUSEPPE ROSSI!?!
should have been

Sergej Pjanic Pogba
Kovacic

instead :stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Charrúa

Mar 26, 2018
how do you rate him? do you think he can play box to box or as a mezzala, or is he strictly a DM in a 3 man midfield
I see him as a slightly more defensive Verratti. Preferably in a DM role but can enter the box late and can be dangerous with long shots. He's primarily a ball winner though, but should have no problem in a 2 or 3 man midfield.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,983
    I see him as a slightly more defensive Verratti. Preferably in a DM role but can enter the box late and can be dangerous with long shots. He's primarily a ball winner though, but should have no problem in a 2 or 3 man midfield.
    if only he was a foot taller. :p

Charrúa

Mar 26, 2018
    if only he was a foot taller. :p
    Indeed. His height makes him useless in aerial abilities, but in his position this might not be as bad as it might sound. Remember there have been players such as Pirlo which never excelled in the air yet became absolutely fantastic nonetheless.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,987
    Indeed. His height makes him useless in aerial abilities, but in his position this might not be as bad as it might sound. Remember there have been players such as Pirlo which never excelled in the air yet became absolutely fantastic nonetheless.
    he'd need a tall guy who gets those balls next to him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Juve complete deal to sign Brazilian starlet

22 May at 13:42
    Juventus have completed the signing of Brazilian starlet Lucas Rosa, calciomercato.com has exclusively learned. The bianconeri met Raiola’s cousin Enzo in Turin yesterday and completed the transfer of the 18-year-old, a former Palmeiras promise. Rosa has already had a few trial trainings with the Primavera team this season. Talks between Juve and the Raiola ‘Family’ will continue during the summer transfer window as the bianconeri are interested in several clients of the Italian agent: from Verratti to Bonaventura and Pogba.
    @CrimsonianKing
    Well this kid is getting sold in a few years

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    We've Pjanic, Marchisio, Bentancur, Mandragora...

Please no more registi.

Solid B2B options will be decent with Matuidi and Can which is an improvement. Now sign that good mezzala or attacking/playmaking CM, not Torreira or anything like that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    We don't have 100m to spend this summer?
    i seriosuly doubt so. We even registered a loss in our finances compared to last year.

And even if we do, we cant blow it all on one signing....the sad part is that he will most likely start at 100 mils and then go beyond.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I'd revamp the midfield. Can (inevitable), Fabinho, SMS, Pogba, or Kovacic as that true quality signing in midfield, and some Italian Jabroni (customary) to wrap things up. I'd sell both Khedira and Matuidi to contribute to funding such a midfield revamp. Can, Top CM, and Jabroni, Pjanic, Bentancur, and Marchisio for midfield. The Accidental Footballer is shipped off to Genoa as a discount voucher in the Perin deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me more of these Jabroni kids? @Bianconero81
    Examples of Jabronis include Bonaventura and Can. Can is potentially not a Jabroni, as with consistent performances he can remove himself from that category. He also seems like a bit of a douche, so an attitude adjustment might help. Jabroni is not only about quality or lack thereof on the pitch, but also regards style and charisma off it.

Darmian (closer to a Bidone than a Jabroni at present), and Bonaventura (classic example of a Jabroni) are both more qualified Jabronis than Can for example :p

You're not a Jabroni :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I'd revamp the midfield. Can (inevitable), Fabinho, SMS, Pogba, or Kovacic as that true quality signing in midfield, and some Italian Jabroni (customary) to wrap things up. I'd sell both Khedira and Matuidi to contribute to funding such a midfield revamp. Can, Top CM, and Jabroni, Pjanic, Bentancur, and Marchisio for midfield. The Accidental Footballer is shipped off to Genoa as a discount voucher in the Perin deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Examples of Jabronis include Bonaventura and Can. Can is potentially not a Jabroni, as with consistent performances he can remove himself from that category. He also seems like a bit of a douche, so an attitude adjustment might help. Jabroni is not about quality or lack thereof on the pitch, but about style and charisma off it.

Darmian (closer to a Bidone than a Jabroni at present), and Bonaventura (classic example of a Jabroni) are both more qualified Jabronis than Can for example :p

You're not a Jabroni :D
    This man is going places. Where do i sign?

Whats the complete meaning of Jabroni btw ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)