Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (264 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Great news but its tuttosport so...
SMS or Pogba would be great
As for sacrifices - Higuain and Mandzukic should do...
A.Sandro is 2nd only to Marcelo while Dybala need an enviroment to explode so SMS or Pogba along with Martial on the left should help the cause..
A.Sandro isent even second to Marcelo in the national team, lets begin there first haha. WC left backs are few and ofcourse Alex Sandro are up there, Alaba and Marcelo is better then its hard to say really. We should keep Sandro if possible.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
La Stampa, Tuttosport, Corsera & Libero say that Gigi will return to Turin as an executive. He is leaving Juventus because the decision had already been planned with Agnelli for a long time and there were no changes in the program.

- - - Updated - - -

:ID:

@Zacheryah

First GOAT rumor @lgorTudor
first of all

"what"

second of all

"still what"

But why would Benatia leave ?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are interested in Atletico Madrid centre-back Diego Godin if Medhi Benatia leaves this summer, reports suggest.

The Bianconeri have won their seventh Scudetto in a row, but are already planning for next season.

Stephan Lichtsteiner, Kwadwo Asamoah and Gianluigi Buffon will all leave when their contracts expire, with Leonardo Spinazzola and Mattia Caldara to return from loan.

Emre Can is expected to sign on a free transfer from Liverpool after the Champions League final, with Manchester United’s Matteo Darmian and Mattia Perin of Genoa also likely to arrive.

Benatia responded “we’ll see after the World Cup” when asked about his future, and while there’s no guarantee he’ll leave the Gazzetta dello Sport believes Juve are considering alternatives.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri’s first choice would be Godin, whose contract is up at the end of next season.

Although the Uruguayan is 32, he fits the profile of the kind of defender the Bianconeri want.

hot damn

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve complete deal to sign Brazilian starlet

22 May at 13:42
Juventus have completed the signing of Brazilian starlet Lucas Rosa, calciomercato.com has exclusively learned. The bianconeri met Raiola’s cousin Enzo in Turin yesterday and completed the transfer of the 18-year-old, a former Palmeiras promise. Rosa has already had a few trial trainings with the Primavera team this season. Talks between Juve and the Raiola 'Family’ will continue during the summer transfer window as the bianconeri are interested in several clients of the Italian agent: from Verratti to Bonaventura and Pogba.
@CrimsonianKing

Apr 29, 2006
I don't know about Godin. Atletico has no reason to ask for him much less than what we'll get for Benatia. Also Rugani is in his 4th season here - I think its about time he takes his place.

What will Godin be here? Rotational player or 30+ starts a year?

Unless Barza is leaving...

Apr 29, 2006
:shifty:

He would walk into our current lineup. Easily one of the top 3 CB's in Europe if not the best.
If you say so, haven't watched much of him tbh. I am just confused how our defense is panning out. I understand competition, but Rugani and Caldara are supposed to be NT material at least..

Plus if he is that good why are Atletico not renewing his contract? Why aren't other team all over him?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If you say so, hasn't watched much of him tbh. I am just confused how our defense is panning out. I understand competition, but Rugani and Caldara are supposed to be NT material at least..
Chiellini is 34. How long do you think he'll stay at the top ? If Benatia leaves, getting an older CB would make much more sense especially one that's one of the best in his position. Anyhow i dont quite think Atletico would sell though. He is Simeone's favourite and current captain of the club.

Apr 29, 2006
Chiellini is 34. How long do you think he'll stay at the top ? If Benatia leaves, getting an older CB would make much more sense especially one that's one of the best in his position. Anyhow i dont quite think Atletico would sell though. He is Simeone's favourite and current captain of the club.
Maybe he wants a swing at CL and can achieve it here in his 3-4 year contract? Apart from that, I dunno.

Chiellini is supposed to sing a 2 year extension. I reckon with no injuries he should do 35+ games next year.

Apr 29, 2006
"AC Milan meet for Morata"

What are they gonna do - get him as a gift from Abramovic? :lol:

AC Milan better be fast in handing :beppe: 30M for Mandzukic, before he sells him to China and they are stuck with Kalinic. They are hoping to sell Kalinic for 25+, but who would pay that if he can get Mandzukic for the same fees???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 264)