Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus are reportedly targeting Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic this summer, though a deal remains difficult.

The Bianconeri have won Serie A for the seventh season in a row, and will sign Liverpool’s Emre Can after the Champions League final.

Yesterday Coach Massimiliano Allegri met with club officials to plan for next season, and both Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport state that Miliknovic-Savic is a target.

The former reports that Allegri specifically asked for the Serbian, but a deal is difficult due to cost and competition.

The midfielder would cost €80-100m, so Juve would have to sell one of their current stars to afford such a deal.

Alex Sandro is a candidate as he could bring in €50-60m, while Mario Mandzukic has admirers in Germany, England and China.

Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain could also attract big offers, and it’s thought the latter’s position was considered yesterday.

The alternatives to the Lazio star would be Adrien Rabiot of Paris Saint-Germain, Roma’s Lorenzo Pellegrini and Mateo Kovacic of Real Madrid.

Tuttosport, meanwhile, reports that Allegri asked for Milinkovic-Savic or a return for Manchester United’s Paul Pogba.
Great news but its tuttosport so...
SMS or Pogba would be great
As for sacrifices - Higuain and Mandzukic should do...
A.Sandro is 2nd only to Marcelo while Dybala need an enviroment to explode so SMS or Pogba along with Martial on the left should help the cause..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
god I hope not, but I think with the rumour of a top mid at the meeting gives me some hope
I hope so too, but knowing how we operate I'd be surprised if we got a first choice player like SMS.

But a mercato of SMS, Martial, Morata, Can, Jabroni #1, Jabroni #2 and Jabroni #3 without selling our top players would be a 10/10 for me.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I hope so too, but knowing how we operate I'd be surprised if we got a first choice player like SMS.

But a mercato of SMS, Martial, Morata, Can, Jabroni #1, Jabroni #2 and Jabroni #3 without selling our top players would be a 10/10 for me.
15/10 Mercato right there :tuttosport:, but I think we will only get one of Martial and Morata, no chance we buy both

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
15/10 Mercato right there :tuttosport:, but I think we will only get one of Martial and Morata, no chance we buy both
There would be an abundance of flair and fancy :drool:
Allegri would be able to field a whole new 200 formation on top of the previous 219. :allegri:

I think it's possible to get both tbh, on loan+obligation+installments, you know the :beppe: special

This can happen in 2028
Hey man I said that would be a 10 out 10 for me, didn't say it was realistic. Don't be a buzzkill :p

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
La Stampa, Tuttosport, Corsera & Libero say that Gigi will return to Turin as an executive. He is leaving Juventus because the decision had already been planned with Agnelli for a long time and there were no changes in the program.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport report , in the event that Mehdi Benatia decides to leave Juventus after the World Cup, the Bianconeri are thinking of betting for Diego Godin of Atletico Madrid. Expert player with contract expiring in 2019.
:ID:

@Zacheryah

First GOAT rumor @lgorTudor

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
fuck godin, push fo himminez
I would argue we need an older CB atm since we have two younger CB's waiting to take over.

- - - Updated - - -

Imma start dreaming about winning CL again if we sign Godin

Make it happen Beppe ffs

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini, Godin, Rugani, Caldara, Barzagli

Oh my lord. Surely best defense in the world again.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I can fap for Godin, Godin - Chiellini backline would be super dope. Then in 1or 2 years, Rugani - Caldara.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
:agree:

He's world class, one of the best CB's in Europe and still only 32. Getting him would be a massive coup. Losing Benatia wouldnt affect us much at all in that case.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
:agree:

He's world class, one of the best CB's in Europe and still only 32. Getting him would be a massive coup. Losing Benatia wouldnt affect us much at all in that case.
Yes, been WC consistently seasons after seasons, one of the best grinta player out there.

Benatia moving? Sucks, he's doing great this season.
I thought defense and attack was settled for this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would argue we need an older CB atm since we have two younger CB's waiting to take over.

- - - Updated - - -

Imma start dreaming about winning CL again if we sign Godin

Make it happen Beppe ffs

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini, Godin, Rugani, Caldara, Barzagli

Oh my lord. Surely best defense in the world again.
I thought we already have the best defense..
To whom did we lose it to?

Godin would be great no doubt about it

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yes, been WC consistently seasons after seasons, one of the best grinta player out there.

Benatia moving? Sucks, he's doing great this season.
I thought defense and attack was settled for this season.

Benatia:
“You can never be 100 per cent sure in football. I have two years on my contract. I’ll focus on the World Cup and then see what is best for me and for Juve.”
he's heavily linked to Marseille to re-unite with Rudi Garcia once again. Marseille have the money too apparently

- - - Updated - - -

I thought we already have the best defense..
To whom did we lose it to?

Godin would be great no doubt about it
Atletico Madrid have the best backline in Europe atm. Conceded the fewest goals this season out of the top 5 leagues.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
That would be really sucks, he's one of the most consistent performer this season.

Our defense in early season shaky because Bonnuci leaving, should have learned the lesson.

What about Howedes?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That would be really sucks, he's one of the most consistent performer this season.

Our defense in early season shaky because Bonnuci leaving, should have learned the lesson.

What about Howedes?

Think he'll return to Schalke unless they're ok with another year of loaning him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)