Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
-rep to anyone who posts qoutes and links in different languages than english, without translating it.
:agree:

That is the most idiotic and arrogant behaviour. Oooohhh, look at me. I read and understand X language. How hard is it to make a short translation of it?

Skide bøssekarle! Ham med pigenavnet, han er særlig slem til det. Men elsker også at blive bekræftet i at han kommer fra støvlelandet, selvom alle ved han er fra de fedes land. Flødetype.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Buffon leaves. Says he would like to play with Neymar. 3 days later, Neymar announces he is leaving and Juventus sign Ronaldo to go on and win the CL.

Savage.

- - - Updated - - -

Young jeff golblum next to him @zizinho (however you spell the actors name)
Lol, yeah thats pretty bad for him. Imagine we win cl next year too, would be so unfortunate for him

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Portuguese papers are reporting Ronaldo will leave vacation to be announced in Torino then will return to vacation and meet up with the team later in the month. So this 20th date is starting to sound more official for his joining the team

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sorry brothers, i cant do much today, i went in a sea cave and now to a nearby beach with lousy GSM signal.
It is true about AA arrival, but they didn't confirm if it's today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)