Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Morning lovely people!

I have a feeling that today (or tomorrow) we're going to hear great news. That's why I'm faking sickness, I'm being served breakfast in bed by my gf along with other "services". I'm going to watch plaines on the rader with you guys
I can't believe I'm watching bloody flight radar for 2 hours.

Thats why I love tuz.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Morning lovely people! :heart:

I have a feeling that today (or tomorrow) we're going to hear great news. That's why I'm faking sickness, I'm being served breakfast in bed by my gf along with other "services". I'm going to watch plaines on the rader with you guys :lol:
Meanwhile back at the ranch, this is what I heard from my wife this weekend.

"You know. Pressing F5 20 times a minute isn't going to get Ronaldo here any faster."

Moral of the story: Don't get married.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Been in Belgium all weekend at a festival so havent been following this. What the fuck is going on i feel like im still tripping balls
Usual Tuttosport bullshit rumor ended up being real. The whole world won't stop talking about CR7 moving to us. For the past 4 days the story has changed as to when he will officially move to us. Latest rumor is deal will be done Wednesday to present CR7 either Thursday or Friday.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Meanwhile back at the ranch, this is what I heard from my wife this weekend.

"You know. Pressing F5 20 times a minute isn't going to get Ronaldo here any faster."

Moral of the story: Don't get married.
Haha I'm sure she understands the magnitude of THIS. Because when it's happening we're going to cry because men tears are manly and there is no shame in crying.

Argh I know, the thought of it stresses me out but it has been brought up lately, I don't want to think about it :undecide:

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)