Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
"Portugal and Real Madrid superstar Christiano Ronaldo is enjoying a holiday break at the Greek luxury resort of Costa Navarino in the Peloponnese, according to local media reports."

It's from an article posted here 1-2 days ago http://greece.greekreporter.com/201...ulls-juventus-move-at-luxurious-greek-resort/
Yeah, I read that in Marca just now. I found 2-3 luxurious resorts and none of them look like the place he and his brother took the picture today. Maybe it was an older one or he left Greece

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So when they’ll be presenting Can on Monday, we all know what the elephant in the room is gonna be.

Let’s see what they say when asked about CR7.
Beppe: “CR7 is of course a very interesting profile, but Juventus must respect the Financial Fair Play parameters so I don’t think the club will choose to go down this path”

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Yeah, I read that in Marca just now. I found 2-3 luxurious resorts and none of them look like the place he and his brother took the picture today. Maybe it was an older one or he left Greece
The Romanos seems closer than Westin Resort, though that picture doesn't appear to show a very luxurious resort.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
��Cristiano is planning to speak to a Portuguese media outlet and it doesn’t seem like he’ll leave Real Madrid in a friendly way. [@Hectorfernandez]

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,115
    Anything new while I slept Mark?
    last guru news was that he but a payment on some villa and got 24/24h security.
    only thing left to do his a farewell message
    early this week we'll all know how this ends.

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
    Anything new while I slept Mark?
    I go to sleep every night hoping to wake up and the deal is done, obviously us being on the other side of the world the time zones don’t work in our favor at all!

I did see last night that Madrid are trying to get CR to sign a confidentiality clause which would prevent him from telling his side of the story in the future. Apparently a non negotiable from Madrid. Ronaldo wants Madrid to put it into writing he is leaving whereas they want him to do an announcement himself. @IndianRegista on Twitter

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    last guru news was that he but a payment on some villa and got 24/24h security.
    only thing left to do his a farewell message
    early this week we'll all know how this ends.
    :tup:
    I go to sleep every night hoping to wake up and the deal is done, obviously us being on the other side of the world the time zones don’t work in our favor at all!

I did see last night that Madrid are trying to get CR to sign a confidentiality clause which would prevent him from telling his side of the story in the future. Apparently a non negotiable from Madrid. Ronaldo wants Madrid to put it into writing he is leaving whereas they want him to do an announcement himself. @IndianRegista on Twitter
    I feel you

Aus?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006

That’s better known as an NDA in business terms

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
    I was reading on Napoli's forum and those cunts are wishing and hoping he gets permanently injured in the first game and things like that.

Some of them are saying it's all just fake news and he's never gonna come.

Can't wait for CR7 to go topless in Nipples' stadium after a goal :andyandbarcelona:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)