Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Whoa Lion did it? And got banned? Damn I missed it :lol:

After all these years of wishing people miss Juve matches he's gona miss the most exciting time on the forum? :lol:

Do not mess with Mark!

- - - Updated - - -

It really proves lion would do anything to not have a llorente avatar

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
Imagine if we hadn't sold Pogba and Vidal now.. we'd have the best midfield in the world along with Real's.

With Ronaldo, we'd be the team to beat everywhere.

I hope after this signing, we stop selling our best players, even if it makes us lots of money to reinvest. It's very difficult to get great players like that again.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Imagine if we hadn't sold Pogba and Vidal now.. we'd have the best midfield in the world along with Real's.

With Ronaldo, we'd be the team to beat everywhere.

I hope after this signing, we stop selling our best players, even if it makes us lots of money to reinvest. It's very difficult to get great players like that again.

Imagine if we had signed Kante when Leicter offered him to us

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
WΏΏdy?;5790290 said:
Whoa Lion did it? And got banned? Damn I missed it :lol:

After all these years of wishing people miss Juve matches he's gona miss the most exciting time on the forum? :lol:

Do not mess with Mark!

- - - Updated - - -

It really proves lion would do anything to not have a llorente avatar
It's cruel and over the top. I understand Mark felt like he had to carry through but given the occasion I feel mercy should have been given

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I expect his first season will be spent on getting to know defenders in Serie A
I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem for him. None of them are going to be capable of bullying him physically and if they do crowd him out it come at the cost of leaving so much open space to the rest of our team.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem for him. None of them are going to be capable of bullying him physically and if they do crowd him out it come at the cost of leaving so much open space to the rest of our team.
Check your sarcasm detector. Of course he doesn't need to know jabronis.

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
Di Marzio:

- La Juventus è molto ottimista. Da JM sono arrivati i segnali che si aspettava
Il Real sarebbe pronto ad accettare i 100 milioni di clausola. Si aspetta che Mendes porti la richiesta per iscritto la richiesta per chiudere;
- Non arriva nemmeno domani ma si potrebbe chiudere ad inizio settimana prossima;
- A Madeira la famiglia non parla. Segno che c’è qualcosa di grosso in arrivo;
- La Juve non vede l’ora di chiudere. Non ha ripensamenti o altro. È convinta;
- Florentino è suscettibile di mille cambiamenti di umore, ecco perché la Juve è prudente;
- Un tizio al telefono ha detto che ha visto Ronaldo in Grecia. Il personale del resort ha detto a sto tizio che CR7 è arrivato in jet ed è pronto a partire in qualsiasi momento. Il giocatore è protettissimo e barricato;

This from some other forum.. so he's not coming even tomorrow maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)