Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Guy from Reddit

UPDATE 2 and final: I have finally time to explain the events of this afternoon. Basically italian media got the number of a private plane usually rented by teams that takes players from Spain to Italy, like the players in vacation etc. And they got the info that Ronaldo after a brief stop in Madrid was going to be in that plane. So, everyone who knew went to Linate, and , I shit you not, and I know this is surreal but again trust me, who gets out of the plane at 6pm? Motherfucking Borini, coming from Ibiza, with his family. So Milan was a fake, but then I've got the info he was coming to Caselle in Turin, and people are still there waiting. Tomorrow morning media will still go to Linate and Caselle because it seems like It's imminent, but the weather today was bad so that could be an explanation. Everything I did, It was just to break it to you first guys, I have nothing to gain from this, my source is a real deal, so I said fuck it, it's happening, let's tell them. I'm sorry If in the end I looked like a troll , but that was never the intention. Love to you all and FINO ALLA FINE!

-------------

ANNOUNCE BORINI!!!!

Jul 13, 2010
is this last update old news here? https://www.reddit.com/r/Juve/comments/8wl4l2/ronaldo_will_land_at_6pm_in_milan_then_he_will_go/

Basically italian media got the number of a private plane usually rented by teams that takes players from Spain to Italy, like the players in vacation etc. And they got the info that Ronaldo after a brief stop in Madrid was going to be in that plane. So, everyone who knew went to Linate, and , I shit you not, and I know this is surreal but again trust me, who gets out of the plane at 6pm? Motherfucking Borini, coming from Ibiza, with his family. So Milan was a fake, but then I've got the info he was coming to Caselle in Turin, and people are still there waiting. Tomorrow morning media will still go to Linate and Caselle because it seems like It's imminent, but the weather today was bad so that could be an explanation. Everything I did, It was just to break it to you first guys, I have nothing to gain from this, my source is a real deal, so I said fuck it, it's happening, let's tell them. I'm sorry If in the end I looked like a troll , but that was never the intention. Love to you all and FINO ALLA FINE!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Guy from Reddit

UPDATE 2 and final: I have finally time to explain the events of this afternoon. Basically italian media got the number of a private plane usually rented by teams that takes players from Spain to Italy, like the players in vacation etc. And they got the info that Ronaldo after a brief stop in Madrid was going to be in that plane. So, everyone who knew went to Linate, and , I $#@! you not, and I know this is surreal but again trust me, who gets out of the plane at 6pm? Mother$#@! Borini, coming from Ibiza, with his family. So Milan was a fake, but then I've got the info he was coming to Caselle in Turin, and people are still there waiting. Tomorrow morning media will still go to Linate and Caselle because it seems like It's imminent, but the weather today was bad so that could be an explanation. Everything I did, It was just to break it to you first guys, I have nothing to gain from this, my source is a real deal, so I said $#@! it, it's happening, let's tell them. I'm sorry If in the end I looked like a troll , but that was never the intention. Love to you all and FINO ALLA FINE!

-------------

ANNOUNCE BORINI!!!!
I kind of believe him. Maybe it’s just the desperation for this to be finalized, but I do.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Guy from Reddit

UPDATE 2 and final: I have finally time to explain the events of this afternoon. Basically italian media got the number of a private plane usually rented by teams that takes players from Spain to Italy, like the players in vacation etc. And they got the info that Ronaldo after a brief stop in Madrid was going to be in that plane. So, everyone who knew went to Linate, and , I $#@! you not, and I know this is surreal but again trust me, who gets out of the plane at 6pm? Mother$#@! Borini, coming from Ibiza, with his family. So Milan was a fake, but then I've got the info he was coming to Caselle in Turin, and people are still there waiting. Tomorrow morning media will still go to Linate and Caselle because it seems like It's imminent, but the weather today was bad so that could be an explanation. Everything I did, It was just to break it to you first guys, I have nothing to gain from this, my source is a real deal, so I said $#@! it, it's happening, let's tell them. I'm sorry If in the end I looked like a troll , but that was never the intention. Love to you all and FINO ALLA FINE!

WTF is wrong with this kid. Fuc#%# Borini :lol:

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
interview before CL final

Your future is in Madrid.

CR7: my future is Saturday...my future is the present.

You said you'd retire in Madrid at 41 years old

CR7: I said that?

You can't repeat that phrase now?

CR7: I'm happy, the final is Saturday...It doesn't depend about me...

yes it does

CR7: No it doesn't
Well it makes sense now. He clearly knew his future at Madrid was over after the CL final.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guy from Reddit

UPDATE 2 and final: I have finally time to explain the events of this afternoon. Basically italian media got the number of a private plane usually rented by teams that takes players from Spain to Italy, like the players in vacation etc. And they got the info that Ronaldo after a brief stop in Madrid was going to be in that plane. So, everyone who knew went to Linate, and , I shit you not, and I know this is surreal but again trust me, who gets out of the plane at 6pm? Motherfucking Borini, coming from Ibiza, with his family. So Milan was a fake, but then I've got the info he was coming to Caselle in Turin, and people are still there waiting. Tomorrow morning media will still go to Linate and Caselle because it seems like It's imminent, but the weather today was bad so that could be an explanation. Everything I did, It was just to break it to you first guys, I have nothing to gain from this, my source is a real deal, so I said fuck it, it's happening, let's tell them. I'm sorry If in the end I looked like a troll , but that was never the intention. Love to you all and FINO ALLA FINE!

-------------

ANNOUNCE BORINI!!!!
Which Tuz member is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)