Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Not at this point. But when sandro pjanic and dybala all leave to fund a 33 year ronaldo some in this forum may not be as excited anymore.
I'm curious where you getting this info from or what your logic is. We are having the smartest mercatos for the past 8 years and you think we will screw up like that? And the funniest thing is you think Ronaldo would move to us if we are selling our most prized assets and surround him with mediocrity?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna open the Ronaldo thread in one hour. Mark and his goons don't scare me

wish me luck, boyos
@Bianconero_Aus
@Klin
@Hustini @Amer
I hope you open it and get banned and miss his signing lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm gonna open the Ronaldo thread in one hour. Mark and his goons don't scare me

wish me luck, boyos
@Bianconero_Aus
@Klin
@Hustini @Amer
You are king of Tuz:tup:

But just so we are clear now that you've said it if one hour comes then you bitch out you will do the honorable thing and delete your account in shame to never return, right?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Valid points in regard to CR7 wanting a strong team. I just worry about our clubs standard policy. We buy big by selling big.

Of all stay with ronaldo dybala higuain costa bernardeschi mandzukic...fuk me that is a strong list.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

wish me luck, boyos
@Bianconero_Aus
@Klin
@Hustini @Amer
Calma, dont do this. ...i dont wanna lose you once more.

We just signed two handsome guys with Emre Turk and Portugues Cancelo. Let's hold on and hope that most fuckable goat signs here.

Calma Leone.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not at this point. But when sandro pjanic and dybala all leave to fund a 33 year ronaldo some in this forum may not be as excited anymore.
Dybala and Pjanić are not leaving. Sandro only if he insists on his 'dream' to play in PL, but any player would be a fool to do that if your team just signed CR.

Higuain is gone, Pjaca maybe too and one between Benatia/Rugani also maybe.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Calma, dont do this. ...i dont wanna lose you once more.

We just signed two handsome guys with Emre Turk and Portugues Cancelo. Let's hold on and hope that most $#@!able goat signs here.

Calma Leone.
Legions of new gay fans. We could be the PRIDE club of Europe. Just think of the marketing potential. The JJ brand will be a fashion ICON :nico:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,156
    interview before CL final

Your future is in Madrid.

CR7: my future is Saturday...my future is the present.

You said you'd retire in Madrid at 41 years old

CR7: I said that?

You can't repeat that phrase now?

CR7: I'm happy, the final is Saturday...It doesn't depend about me...

yes it does

CR7: No it doesn't

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    Way back in the day in 2001, before I got married, I damn near took residence at Club Super Sexe :lol:
    Oh that was way before my time, I mean I was only 11 but I remember the year not the strip clubs though lol You should come back and bring the Missus, it's different in here now and the girls are way trashier :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)