Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Btw, one thing many people seem to miss, didn't cr7 say years ago that he want to play in serie a eventually? And remember that he was about to join us before all those years ago.

So ultimately the only uncertainty we have here is money.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
El Chiringuito also says that Florentino will accept the 100 millions deal ONLY if Ronaldo makes a public conference saying that HE wants to leave the club and that he thanks the club for allowing him to go and make things easy for the deal...

They say that Ronaldo is not willing to do that...

🤷🏽♂️

Apr 15, 2006
El Chiringuito also says that Florentino will accept the 100 millions deal ONLY if Ronaldo makes a public conference saying that HE wants to leave the club and that he thanks the club for allowing him to go and make things easy for the deal...

They say that Ronaldo is not willing to do that...

����♂️
Fuck!

OK guys, it was good while it lasted.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
For a potential Ronaldo transfer it does, at least to me. It looks more like a Agnelli/Elkann idea to me than something Beppe would come up with.
Well if they're pushing for it then they understand what it takes to get him: money. So it's simple, do they want to put up the money or not? Looks like the ball is in their court, in which case it's probably done.

I can't really imagine Agnelli being dumb enough to expect Marotta to just produce Ronaldo out of nowhere.

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
Rumours that the announcement will come on Saturday which, coincidentally, is the 7/7!

At the start i was doubtful it would happen, as time has gone on, it looks more and more likely! Agresti & Barilla both tweeting about the likelihood of it happening makes me believe its not far from being sealed.

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
I honestly think there's was too much in this for it to just collapse. I think Di Marzio and co are just playing it safe to cover their asses. Could be wishful thinking but I see this happening for sure
Yep, agreed.

I think if it was all rubbish, the rumours would've stopped after a day or so. There would've been media people with counter arguments to every story that was released, this hasn't been the case. They've all been running with the same story, which gives it more credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)