Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Ferrari to help Ronaldo transfer | Football Italia

Cristiano Ronaldo would be paid €20m per year as the face of Ferrari, as Juventus prepare to fly out for their final €100m presentation to Real Madrid.

Multiple sources are now confident the deal will go through for €100m and Sky Sport Italia claim director general Beppe Marotta is currently in the Milan offices of Juventus waiting for a call from agent Jorge Mendes.

If the €100m gentlemen’s agreement fee instituted in January is confirmed, then the Bianconeri chief will fly out this evening with a private jet to complete the swoop with Florentino Perez in Madrid.

They are hoping to have the Portugal international in Turin on Saturday for his medical.

Meanwhile, more details are emerging about how Juve are going to pay for the €30m per year net salary that CR7 is demanding (€60m gross) over four seasons.

According to Il Sole 24 Ore newspaper, this includes making the Ballon d’Or winner into a global representative of Ferrari.

The Agnelli family and their FCA group own Juventus, Fiat and Ferrari, among other massive companies, and are planning to create more synergy between the various sectors of their empire.

Cristiano Ronaldo is not just being signed as a player, but also as a brand and marketing boon.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and...

Official: Karnezis joins Napoli :lol:
Has Ferrari ever had a brand ambassador? I can understand him becoming a FIAT or Jeep ambassador, but Ferrari? Sounds like BS.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icemaη;5787393 said:
Has Ferrari ever had a brand ambassador? I can understand him becoming a FIAT or Jeep ambassador, but Ferrari? Sounds like BS.
Schumacher? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain as the face of New Holland is also a match made in heaven. Don't know why we never did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
damn it :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The face of Ferrari in Italy.

The face of Dodge and their new Challenger Hellcat in the United States.

Nope, no commercial perspective whatsoever.
What's with you and the Hellcat lately? :lol:

Did I miss something where he was in an ad or is this a Sergio fantasy? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I'm dreaming?

Inviato dal mio LEX626 utilizzando Tapatalk
No.

You're lurking.
@zizinho @Wittl

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Ferrari to help Ronaldo transfer | Football Italia

Cristiano Ronaldo would be paid €20m per year as the face of Ferrari, as Juventus prepare to fly out for their final €100m presentation to Real Madrid.

Multiple sources are now confident the deal will go through for €100m and Sky Sport Italia claim director general Beppe Marotta is currently in the Milan offices of Juventus waiting for a call from agent Jorge Mendes.

If the €100m gentlemen’s agreement fee instituted in January is confirmed, then the Bianconeri chief will fly out this evening with a private jet to complete the swoop with Florentino Perez in Madrid.

They are hoping to have the Portugal international in Turin on Saturday for his medical.

Meanwhile, more details are emerging about how Juve are going to pay for the €30m per year net salary that CR7 is demanding (€60m gross) over four seasons.

According to Il Sole 24 Ore newspaper, this includes making the Ballon d’Or winner into a global representative of Ferrari.

The Agnelli family and their FCA group own Juventus, Fiat and Ferrari, among other massive companies, and are planning to create more synergy between the various sectors of their empire.

Cristiano Ronaldo is not just being signed as a player, but also as a brand and marketing boon.
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This sure beats the usual being linked to bench players from clubs beneath us like United. What a fucking move. If we pull this off and capitalise on it, which I think we will if it's part of a wider reaching plan with Ferrari & friends, we could see ourselves amongst the top financially after Ronaldo is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)