Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Today People are saying new contact offer from Madrid others are saying manure (man untd) and psg are frontrunners not us so this fantasy is hiting the breaks I'm afraid people. . I was hoping but I'm not a believer we always get excited about transfers every year then end up with rincon etc

Apr 29, 2006
What I want to know is what will be our Plan B?

Suppose CR7 was 'mad' @RM and FP, a new shiny contract goes a long way to mend their relationship and RM has all the media pressure to give in on his demands. Obviously it would be an honor that he was thinking of us as his next club, but if indeed it doesn't happen - what do we say then - we tried at least, sorry fans.

I am more than 50% convinced that :beppe: next destination would be PSG or MU. Juve has to get that top marquee player, simple as that. The board aren't retarded, so that leaves Neymar out of the equation...

Maybe it will be best for everyone involved if we actually FAIL in CR7 chase?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd prefer a WC midfield (which we're 2 players away from having) over 1 WC forward, but maybe that's just me. And no, signing SMS for 120m or 150m would be even more crazy than signing Ronaldo.
Ronaldo’s signing is not just a statement for us on the field (he’s the best ever player in the CL), but a statement off it too. A “world class” midfield can wait another season or two when we have a player of his caliber available in the starting lineup. What other WC midfielders are available that would come to us now besides SMS?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Today People are saying new contact offer from Madrid others are saying manure (man untd) and psg are frontrunners not us so this fantasy is hiting the breaks I'm afraid people. . I was hoping but I'm not a believer we always get excited about transfers every year then end up with rincon etc
And Portuguese papers are reporting that he’s close to signing for us. It’s all up in the air anyway.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ronaldo’s signing is not just a statement for us on the field (he’s the best ever player in the CL), but a statement off it too. A “world class” midfield can wait another season or two when we have a player of his caliber available in the starting lineup. What other WC midfielders are available that would come to us now besides SMS?
dunno, if we push hard enough and have the cash, we could get Pogba (problems with Mou) and Kante (not in CL, new manager) probably. would rather have this:
Kante-Pjanic-Pogba and 24yo Dybala as CF
than this:
Can-Pjanic-Matuidi and 33yo Ronaldo as CF

carlito

Feb 5, 2015
i don't get what does it mean that sponsors (fca, i guess) will pay for ronaldo's wage. does fca need juve to sign ronaldo , in order to make him shoot commercials? how does it work?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
dunno, if we push hard enough and have the cash, we could get Pogba (problems with Mou) and Kante (not in CL, new manager) probably. would rather have this:
Kante-Pjanic-Pogba and 24yo Dybala as CF
than this:
Can-Pjanic-Matuidi and 33yo Ronaldo as CF
The problem is - Kante and Pogba arent on the market, while CR seems to be.
Another case is Higuain - its not only Juve that wants to sell him but he also wants to leave (his comments on EPL prove it) so we are actually in need of WC striker - unless u believe Max will play Dybala as CF (which he wont).

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
The problem is - Kante and Pogba arent on the market, while CR seems to be.
Another case is Higuain - its not only Juve that wants to sell him but he also wants to leave (his comments on EPL prove it) so we are actually in need of WC striker - unless u believe Max will play Dybala as CF (which he wont).
barca hasn't played with a striker since suarez came.. we could swing and push dybala as a false 9...costa, martial, cuadrado behind. though it's hard in italy with that style. we should push for lewa if ronaldo will refuse. or cavani...

enzo

May 14, 2012
barca hasn't played with a striker since suarez came.. we could swing and push dybala as a false 9...costa, martial, cuadrado behind. though it's hard in italy with that style. we should push for lewa if ronaldo will refuse. or cavani...
Fantasy football all over again.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Are there news about the rumours he already had his medical at Munich? @Mark, no time to sleep now, ffs!

Because Guru from tifosibianconeri confirms it (50 minutes ago): "Anyway, the story about the medical in Munich is true. I've already told TheOtherGuru per pm. (TheOtherGuru confirmed, that he wrote it the day before)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
...why you writing this? Of course club > players.

Exactly this would be a move to raise our clubs reputation all over the world. And the club might as well make the step up to the very top of Europe. It would show that everything's possible from now on for our club.
again, you're making it sound like Ronaldo > Juve for you. 0 talk about Ronaldo benefiting from joining one of the top clubs in the history of football, all the talk about Juventus needing Ronaldo like crazy, no questions about who's bigger than who for you

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If you think so, Imma vote 1. Latvia @Maddy, because I don't put Ronaldo over Juve. My post even sounds more that I want us to abuse Ronaldo's standing for our good.
I'm not saying you put Ronaldo over Juve in your list of priorities, but it surely sounds like you value/rate him bigger than Juve.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm not saying you put Ronaldo over Juve in your list of priorities, but it surely sounds like you value/rate him bigger than Juve.
His reptutation all over the world unfortunately is higher. Much higher if we consider fucking social media f.e. Don't like it tho.

[table="width: 500, class: outer_border"]
[tr]
[td]Follower[/td]
[td]Instagram[/td]
[td]Facebook[/td]
[td]Twitter[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Ronaldo[/td]
[td]133'000'000[/td]
[td]122'661'343[/td]
[td]74'300'000[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Juventus[/td]
[td]10'100'000[/td]
[td]32'636'151[/td]
[td]6'050'000[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)