Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Imagine the deal crashes and we end up with Morata :lol:

Imagine we sign him and he gets a career ending injury :lol:

Imagine we sign him and finally start playing like a top team and win the CL with it :tuttosport:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Watching England-based news sources try to delegitimize the claims is really entertaining. God I hope that Real Madrid use the money to buy De Gea.
Even better are the Man U fans that claim Ronaldo would never go to juve over a return to them.

I’m not 100% sure but didn’t Ronaldo not really get along with Mourinho?

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if the random khedira renewal came up because hes helping recruit Cristiano. Weren’t those two close in Madrid? Both had the same taste in women probably ran train at one point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You mean the post overhead kick moment, the standing ovation? :agree:
Yeh, i didndt paid much attention to it because it was a super shaming goal for us... but now reviewing his reaction after the goal, and his words in the press after the game... it seems he really felt it

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
It was TOP class by our fans. Apparently Ronaldo has really appreciated the gesture, it could actually be the reason why he would be signing for us.
if he comes, I think it's definietly a big reason. He's the kind of star that needs fan adoration/love and I think he feels he will get that at Juve compared to other places like PSG or Bayern

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Yea he is touched. Has nothing to do with the rumored 4 year contract at 30 mil per season for a 33 y/o. Its all about the nice gesture. :heart:
Come on we're talking about Cristiano Ronaldo here, he can go anywhere else if he wants to. You think if he says yes to PSG they wouldn't pay him more, or MU where he made himself a name not to mention how filthy rich they are. Sometimes, it's not only about money especially if you would get that kind of money wherever you go. Well we all might be wrong, let's wait and see :xfinger:

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I still think our chances aren't great. But... if it does happen, it will be for a few clear reasons I think

#1 Money is good enough (maybe not the best but his agent will squeeze a lot out of us)
#2 Chance to win Serie A and be top scorer in another league, slower pace can prolong his career, turn into a pure number 9 and pump up his career goal tally
#3 Winning UCL with Juve would be huge and he clearly respects Juve a lot from past comments/matches
#4 He knows our fans are pretty loyal/loving to our players
#5 We're the only big club with a striped jersey. Can't play his whole career in solid colors. HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)