Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But seriously, that was extraaordinary garbage level rumour AC, you should have your own filter and realize that was nonsense of the highest order.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He doesn’t care. He pollutes this thread with garbage news sources all the time and tries to act in the know. I don’t know why, but it $#@!en winds me up badly lol.
I don’t try to act in any such way. I read something about our team I share it. Just because your thong is in a twist when it’s me it gets in your twat. Get over yourself

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Everyone calma

if we were to pool what sources are actually right in the end its probably like 1%

Unless you're @OTM then its closer to 2.3%.

:calmark:

- - - Updated - - -

Allow me to lighten the mood:

FIF:

Cancelo thread moved to history section:lol:

He can go to Rube, I don't care but the baldy [Ausilio] is an idiot this isn't an isolated case and there is enough evidence that his choices are not suitable for a club of our caliber or pedigree especially when it comes to strengthening our fullback positions. It's worth remembering that we are not the only team with FFP trouble.
Inter :lol:

A club of our caliber :lol:

Pedigree:lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Real Madrid €170m for Milinkovic-Savic (FI)
I dont know what is more ridiculous.. this story or the one which says Juve are an option for C.Ronaldo...
I dont believe Real are even interested but even if they are - Why on earth would they offer 170M when they could get him for much less...
I said before SMS will go for around 90M Euro - I might undervalued Lazio`s price demand but surely not by 80M..
I doubt Lolito would reject a 140M offer..

- - - Updated - - -

You should be banned for posting this garbage ffs.
Yeah..
C.Ronaldo is surely better than Dybala but he is 33!!! even a straight swap wouldnt make sense.. and Im not even talking about his wages - Is he earning 5 times our highest earner?!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Real Madrid €170m for Milinkovic-Savic (FI)
I dont know what is more ridiculous.. this story or the one which says Juve are an option for C.Ronaldo...
I dont believe Real are even interested but even if they are - Why on earth would they offer 170M when they could get him for much less...
I said before SMS will go for around 90M Euro - I might undervalued Lazio`s price demand but surely not by 80M..
I doubt Lolito would reject a 140M offer..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah..
C.Ronaldo is surely better than Dybala but he is 33!!! even a straight swap wouldnt make sense.. and Im not even talking about his wages - Is he earning 5 times our highest earner?!
A lot of the shit is ridiculous but the fun is reading it discussing it etc. some on here don’t get that. I think in the end we end up with SMS do I wish we could get Ronaldo yes will it happen most probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)