Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That last bit isn’t true. Stu can go if he wants. In the end the situation is a bit the players fault as well. Hanging on to wanting to play when obviously it’s time to start playing less and letting the team build forward.
of course but why would Sturaro want to leave when he's earning a better wage than he would at any other club and leeching off the club for club honours. At the end of the day the club dont seem keen to sell him on even if he has done nothing but regress and get worse with each game he's played. Effort aside he is not and never will be good enough for this club in any capacity

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
of course but why would Sturaro want to leave when he's earning a better wage than he would at any other club and leeching off the club for club honours. At the end of the day the club dont seem keen to sell him on even if he has done nothing but regress and get worse with each game he's played. Effort aside he is not and never will be good enough for this club in any capacity
He wants to play. His agent stated that he played less than Marchisio and that’s unacceptable to them

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know, why has it to be disgusting? Could very well be that Claudio realised he won't see much playing time at Juve anymore, especially when we are improving our mid, and asked to leave himself.
It really dampens my enthusiasm for Juve to see it without Marchisio in it anymore. Too soon imo.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
Silenced for 4 months I patiently awaited my return to Tuz. Cheap rum, Cali chicas and a steady supply of delicious Colombian coffee kept me occupied.

I am sure many have been wondering my opinions on this summer's mercato. The rumours, the signings and the potential departures.

Perin is a good signing. Is he absolutely necessary? Not at all. However for the price we got him at and considering his potential then we may have secured a one day soon to be world class goalkeeper for the price of a present day Nicolas Cage movie box office earnings. I am happy.

Emre Can - has this been confirmed yet or what on earth is the story? Anyway either way a free Emre Can is a great signing as no matter how you look at it he strengthens our midfield and will have no issues whatsoever bossing Serie A midfields. He is also relatively young and we will get a few years out of him.

Martial - What has happened to my beloved Martial rumours? Is this one dead in the water. I will be very sad.

Darmien - We all know my opinions on this and if you don't then you must be a newbie as my opinion is the gold standard round these parts and is often repeated by the regular JUVESUPPORTER parrots.

Icardi - yes please, I don't care if his wife is a slut. I once went out with an Argentinian girl and believe me its cultural. Hes a good footballer. Hes a damn good footballer and I'd prefer him to Higuain. I believe he would link up very well with Dybala

Morata - NO NO NO NO. He wasn't prolific with us and he is even worse than he was then. Just no.

Arias - YES. I am in Colombia and love seeing the Juventus jerseys so more Colombian players are fine by me. On a serious note he has serious potential and is young and most likely cheap.

I am getting tired of typing I will return soon to finish my synopsis.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)