Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but seriously, the only thing left for CR other than the WC, is to win it all in Italy. i mean, not that he needs it to improve his legacy, but it would cement him as the most successful player probably ever, especially if he would deliver the CL. no one ever won all 3 of the biggest leagues in Europe - La Liga, EPL and Serie A (as far as i know), most CLs ever with 3 different clubs as the best player on all of them, in which case hed have 6-7 balon dors... id want it to happen even if i wasnt a Juve fan, it just fits so well

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
but seriously, the only thing left for CR other than the WC, is to win it all in Italy. i mean, not that he needs it to improve his legacy, but it would cement him as the most successful player probably ever, especially if he would deliver the CL. no one ever won all 3 of the biggest leagues in Europe - La Liga, EPL and Serie A (as far as i know), most CLs ever with 3 different clubs as the best player on all of them, in which case hed have 6-7 balon dors... id want it to happen even if i wasnt a Juve fan, it just fits so well
Can’t disagree makes total sense

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I still think our mercato is gonna be affected by obviously the World cup but also where Sarri and Conte goes. If Conte goes to Real, I have a feeling he wont want to use someone like Isco and would target a winger, I would so love it if Juve tries for Isco, always a dream of mine to see him with Juve. If we do get Isco, Allegri may then finally use a treq. It would take some tinkering to accommodate all of Isco Dybala and Costa but I think Allegri would love to have that sort of headache.

If that is the case, then I would not mind missing out on SMS and get that Russian for extra steel for mids because we will have 3 other players that could be starters anyway, Bent Pjanic Matuidi and Can.

Can Pjanic
Costa Isco Dybala
Higgy/Pjaca

That would not really break the bank for us as i see Isco to being let go at 70/80 is still a possibility while SMS will probably go at the 100 mark..I really would find someone like Pjaca with his one on ones skill and pace could really help a team with Isco and Pjanic.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He deserves to be the a player to do that,but I think Seedorf also did it no?
I really would love to have CR play with us..even if its just 1 season,but he needs to come now!
CL here we come :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He deserves to be the a player to do that,but I think Seedorf also did it no?
I really would love to have CR play with us..even if its just 1 season,but he needs to come now!
CL here we come :tuttosport:

Seedorf never won the EPL tho, and even though Seedorf won 4 CLs with 3 teams, how many times was he the best player on his team or in the world? Ronaldo would have 6 CLs if he won with us (eclipsing Maldinis 5), done it with 3 different clubs in 3 different leagues, and was the best player on the team (and in the world) on all of them. hed have 7 balon dors probably with 3 different clubs as well. simply incredible

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Seedorf never won the EPL tho, and even though Seedorf won 4 CLs with 3 teams, how many times was he the best player on his team or in the world? Ronaldo would have 6 CLs if he won with us (eclipsing Maldinis 5), done it with 3 different clubs in 3 different leagues, and was the best player on the team (and in the world) on all of them. hed have 7 balon dors probably with 3 different clubs as well. simply incredible
and always better than Messi

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Ronaldo is one something like a 35m gross salary and he is unhappy in Madrid because he wants a massive wage increase. There was a rumour a little while ago that he had asked for 70m a year and a 6 year contract.

Sounds like a great idea to go after a guy, who has one maybe two good years back in him, a player with unrealistic wage expectations and the biggest ego in the world.

And he is fucking disgusting to watch. Cant stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)