Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I gave percentages. Like 4.254157something
I want higher chances :cry:
:tup:

based on anything substantial at all? :p
Higuain & Mandzukic out = Icardi & Morata / Martial in ?
I really don't want Icardi. Its not that I doubt his ability but the type of player he is. Icardi may be an assassin in front of goal but is fairly useless in build up/ outside of the box.

We don't create a whole lot of golden chances for a FW. Part of the reason we signed Golzalo, imo, is that in his time at Napoli, he scored goals out of nowhere. He himself did at least 50% of the work in a load his goals, he looked ideal as a CF for our team that often left so much work remaining for the CF.

The problem is that Golzalo lasted only one season here, his first season. This last season he has lost either the confidence, the quickness of mind or feet i don't know but it is quite noticeable. He is still a beast of a finisher, he can still press opposition defenses and he can still drop deep to hold up possession but that explosiveness that confidence, turn and finish in one motion, what we paid 90mil for, seems to be fleeting. Still, Icardi isn't the right player for us either

#DybalaCF

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,948
    I really don't want Icardi. Its not that I doubt his ability but the type of player he is. Icardi may be an assassin in front of goal but is fairly useless in build up/ outside of the box.

We don't create a whole lot of golden chances for a FW. Part of the reason we signed Golzalo, imo, is that in his time at Napoli, he scored goals out of nowhere. He himself did at least 50% of the work in a load his goals, he looked ideal as a CF for our team that often left so much work remaining for the CF.

The problem is that Golzalo lasted only one season here, his first season. This last season he has lost either the confidence, the quickness of mind or feet i don't know but it is quite noticeable. He is still a beast of a finisher, he can still press opposition defenses and he can still drop deep to hold up possession but that explosiveness that confidence, turn and finish in one motion, what we paid 90mil for, seems to be fleeting. Still, Icardi isn't the right player for us either

#DybalaCF

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    I want higher chances :cry:

based on anything substantial at all? :p

#DybalaCF
    Just an amalgamation of news and little hints here and there. Nothing is solid until we actually here it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)