Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So a lineup of Bonucci requires you to take a forward off? Youre to much man lol
Just go back and rewatch some games from our run 16/17
Yes, imo it is the only way to field Bonucci and soon we will find out if it am right or not, usually i am though and poster s like you disappear...
And then other trolls take their place, with another absurd argument.
I firmly believe that Bonucci is unable to defend, never did and never will, Max knows that and the only chance to keep him on the team without exposing himself daily is by offering him defensive coverage,just like before.
Exceptions will of course again happen, esp if we have injuries, but our first choice will be a 3 man defense!
With all my heart i hope I'm wrong, but is the logical conclusion i sincerely see.

Apr 19, 2007
Yes, imo it is the only way to field Bonucci and soon we will find out if it am right or not, usually i am though and poster s like you disappear...
And then other trolls take their place, with another absurd argument.
I firmly believe that Bonucci is unable to defend, never did and never will, Max knows that and the only chance to keep him on the team without exposing himself daily is by offering him defensive coverage,just like before.
Exceptions will of course again happen, esp if we have injuries, but our first choice will be a 3 man defense!
With all my heart i hope I'm wrong, but is the logical conclusion i sincerely see.
Did we not play 4 at the back most of 16/17 or did you not watch much? What about when we fielded a 4-3-1-2 his first year after trying to get out of Contes system? He does not like 3 at the back as a coach

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Did we not play 4 at the back most of 16/17 or did you not watch much? What about when we fielded a 4-3-1-2 his first year after trying to get out of Contes system? He does not like 3 at the back as a coach
Bonucci did not join our team in 2017 and i have like 8000 posts in live threads and we did not have the wingers and wingbacks to play 3-5-2 at all times in 2017, heck even 3 CBs during the Chiellini injuries.
2017 was a crazy year were Max was changing the formation 3-4 times within a game, i remember 4-4-2 and 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 and 5-3-2 and 5-4-1 but our defense was called BBC for a reason...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Stop with Marcelo please. In form Sandro is same level and much more consistent throughout the season.
Sandro was unwilling to extend his contract with us, to avoid losing him for free, we might be forced to sell him.
Should he choose to extend, we will keep him, should he not, we will sell him and if Marcelo presses Real to join us, maybe we will have some realistic chances to get him.
This season, he is out of reach, he has a long contract and we don't have cash and rumors have it that Sandro will extend soon

Apr 19, 2007
Bonucci did not join our team in 2017 and i have like 8000 posts in live threads and we did not have the wingers and wingbacks to play 3-5-2 at all times in 2017, heck even 3 CBs during the Chiellini injuries.
2017 was a crazy year were Max was changing the formation 3-4 times within a game, i remember 4-4-2 and 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 and 5-3-2 and 5-4-1 but our defense was called BBC for a reason...
So we played with winger instead of 3 at the back because we didnt have wingers? Actually when Cuads stopped performing is the only time we had to play 3 at the back

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Calcio Mercato: " Paul Pogba wants to return to Juventus, but the negotiation for the French is very difficult. According to Tuttosport, only with the sale of Miralem Pjanic will the Bianconeri be able to attack the world champion midfielder with France. On the other side, the track that leads to Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is still alive, but even in this case it could only push the accelerator with the Bosnian farewell and on this front everything is silent."

Google translation...
Too bad none of that is true as pjanic will sign an extension 8.5 mil a year

Apr 19, 2007
Sandro was unwilling to extend his contract with us, to avoid losing him for free, we might be forced to sell him.
Should he choose to extend, we will keep him, should he not, we will sell him and if Marcelo presses Real to join us, maybe we will have some realistic chances to get him.
This season, he is out of reach, he has a long contract and we don't have cash and rumors have it that Sandro will extend soon
Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)