Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Going to Milan at this point is like giving up football. I don't think Higuain is considering such a move.
I think so too. Milan probably do want him, as beppe said, but them wanting him and he wanted to go there are two wayyyyy different things.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think Trump would enjoy Tuz.
I posted the article from the Atlantic that uses his most common words/short sayings, etc...we all have a little Trump in us now and can use it here. :tup:

WINNING!

----

In other news, seems like Pjanic is staying.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thread ban for Fr3sh, but nothing on the nonsense spewed by the belgians here? (pretend) Jokes or not, beyond idiotic and unacceptable posts.
You're so full of it you don't even realize I was joking at the expense of myself. Maybe you should go back and read what I posted and think twice before you make such a comment.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I posted the article from the Atlantic that uses his most common words/short sayings, etc...we all have a little Trump in us now and can use it here. :tup:

WINNING!

----

In other news, seems like Pjanic is staying.
To Napoli President De Laurentiis: NEVER, EVER THREATEN JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A CLUB THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, you're obviously not getting it. That's okay. There is a lot you don't seem to be getting these days. All you do is infect the forum with thousands and thousands of gifs you spend entire days looking up. Not a single reasonable post from you in weeks now. In fact I can't even remember the last post from you that wasn't an attempt at trolling / a gif / a weak ass attempt at getting another poster banned because your feelings got hurt. Everything you've posted the last two months is pure and utter garbage. I'm just going to put you on ignore from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)