Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think Makoun could end up being on the short list for the main squad because of his versatility. He can play CB as well. He also looks physically mature for his age. He’s going to be someone to keep an eye on. Don’t know who else on the B team I can say that about.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Most likely scenario from here is we sell Rugani and Higuain and potentially replace Rugani with another central defender.

I suspect Sandro may actually stay.

Golovin or Rabiot are only going to happen if Marchisio leaves. Pjanic is staying - only scenario where we would be tempted to sell if if we receive a ridiculously high offer (close to 80m which seems unlikely at this point) in order to fund a very unlikely purchase of Pogba.

My guess is:

Out: Higuain and Rugani for a total of EU110m for both
In: Godin or that young Ajay defender.

Mercato closed.

If Sandro decides to leave and we receive a big offer for him, then I suspect we use the money to buy Darmian and a high profile mid. But I have a gut feel that both Sandro and Pjanic will stay.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Most likely scenario from here is we sell Rugani and Higuain and potentially replace Rugani with another central defender.

I suspect Sandro may actually stay.

Golovin or Rabiot are only going to happen if Marchisio leaves. Pjanic is staying - only scenario where we would be tempted to sell if if we receive a ridiculously high offer (close to 80m which seems unlikely at this point) in order to fund a very unlikely purchase of Pogba.

My guess is:

Out: Higuain and Rugani for a total of EU110m for both
In: Godin or that young Ajay defender.

Mercato closed.

If Sandro decides to leave and we receive a big offer for him, then I suspect we use the money to buy Darmian and a high profile mid. But I have a gut feel that both Sandro and Pjanic will stay.
Then we'd have with Godin, Benatia, Chiellini, barzagli, Caldera, young Ajax defender 6 CB for 2 spots. Yes, of course and for CL squad we'd have to leave two guys at home. :baus:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
she's an interista.

:turk:
Yeah.. She does look stupid...

In another piece of news - FI reports that C.Ronaldo brought so much money from advertising that despite his price we could end with a profit and thats before even talking about sales such as Higuain and Rugani...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus’ Croatian forward Marko Pjaca, who has been linked with potential moves to Lazio and Valencia, amongst other clubs, is very close to securing a loan switch to Fiorentina. The loan would reportedly stretch over the 18/19 season, whilst also including a €25 million option to buy.

According to what has been reported by Tuttosport, this deal represents a sort-of 'down payment’ as Juventus attempt to secure the services of Fiorentina’s Federico Chiesa next season, as the club were unwilling to let him go this summer; after a fantastic season last season with the Viola.

Chiesa is a wanted man, having been targeted by Chelsea, Tottenham, Napoli, Rome and Inter Milan, amongst other clubs. However, it appears as though Juventus lead the race, and he could be joined by Nikola Milenkovic in a double swoop from the Old Lady next summer.

So, Pjaca heads to Florence, and Chiesa could return to Turin in his place a year from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)