Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,922
    Do you get the feeling that Allegri has a lot of faith in Bentancur this season to make a giant step forward?

Hence, the impression of the midfield not being as pressing a need as we interpret it to be? I'm not saying he's right or wrong in this.
    :agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Do you get the feeling that Allegri has a lot of faith in Bentancur this season to make a giant step forward?

Hence, the impression of the midfield not being as pressing a need as we interpret it to be? I'm not saying he's right or wrong in this.
    :tup:

Hopefully this doesn't backfire on us. He looked really raw last year, and very rash/clumsy with his tackling at times. But other times he showed flashes of his huge potential. Also had an excellent world cup. Hopefully we see him develop into a bona fide starter quality mid next year. It would be huge for us and turn a midfield weakness into a strength.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

I believe this to be the case.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The bench though, have you thought of that?

Perin, MDS, Benatia, Rugani, Khedira, Bentancur, Matuidi, Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Cuadrado

This is ridiculous
    It’s like we are the new “galacticos”

But yes this is insanity at all levels.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    woj
    Cancelo-Godin-chiellini-Marcelo
    Can-pjanic-Pogba
    Dybala-Ronaldo-Costa

:lol:

No way lol​
    Could you imagine? Would be insane. Or even if we kept Alex Sandro and didn't get Marcelo. That line-up is crazy. What a ride, these 7 years. From Matri, Quags, Vucinic, Pepe, Borriello, Elia, Krasic to Ronaldo, Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic, Bernadeschi, Cuadrado.

Beppe, Fabio, Andrea, Pavel :delpiero:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Could you imagine? Would be insane. Or even if we kept Alex Sandro and didn't get Marcelo. That line-up is crazy. What a ride, these 7 years. From Matri, Quags, Vucinic, Pepe, Borriello, Elia, Krasic to Ronaldo, Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic, Bernadeschi, Cuadrado.

Beppe, Fabio, Andrea, Pavel :delpiero:
    Imagine what woj is thinking about all of this. He gets the best seat in the house :lol:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    We're all just throwing stuff against the wall and hope to see what sticks. We are all in a state of shock still.

I don't think anyone has a damn clue as to what is happening here.

Pogba? Sure. Fuck it. Why not :lol:
    Seriously though, it so unreal, all of it. Will we wake up from this dream?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,939
    We're all just throwing stuff against the wall and hope to see what sticks. We are all in a state of shock still.

I don't think anyone has a damn clue as to what is happening here.

Pogba? Sure. Fuck it. Why not :lol:
    #GrazieOceano

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)