Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pogba very complicated and unlikely. SMS still a primary target, the agreement with the player is done and sealed: Lotito is the problem.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Crazy if we are still after SMS.

What happens if no one else comes after SMS and we are the only ones interested. Do yo see Lotito caving?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Crazy if we are still after SMS.

What happens if no one else comes after SMS and we are the only ones interested. Do yo see Lotito caving?
Lotito is being a knob. Nobody is going to pay that much for a player who has not turned up for the World Cup and failed the two key games for Lazio last year (EL and Inter). Great potential? Maybe.
Character ? Haven’t seen it yet.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lotito is being a knob. Nobody is going to pay that much for a player who has not turned up for the World Cup and failed the two key games for Lazio last year (EL and Inter). Great potential? Maybe.
Character ? Haven’t seen it yet.

Juve has that cure. :tup:

would be amazing

Mar 3, 2014
Pogba very complicated and unlikely. SMS still a primary target, the agreement with the player is done and sealed: Lotito is the problem.

Is that 60M Euro clause real or just media hogwash?
Despite it being complicated, is it actually something that they are pursuing?

Godin/De Ligt still goals?

If you had to predict...which players are out? Which are in? (ie: what would your prediction be for the rest of the mercato?)

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I read we have 'support' from Exor for Ronaldo deal, so IMO our next target will depend on how big that 'support' is. The only source I've read is Exor will help us pay Ronaldo's wages, and if that's true, we can make another big buy after sales (the most important sale here is Higuain). I will try to make a quick caculate later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)