Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
To me he looks done. Some ups here and there but overall not much left in the tank. He's not the same player he was in Madrid.
My brother thinks the same but I just disagre. IMO it would be one of the best transfers in Europe. He'd fit in instaly and deliver huge numbers here. I also think Serie A suits him and he'd be able to provide at least 3-4 brilliant seasons. We'd improve so much just with him being here. Berna is a potential quality but Di Maria is already a top player with experience, I think he'd be a massive player here. Would love to see him here.

Also, Berna will require a lot of time to settle and for us to get the most out of him.

- - - Updated - - -

SportBild linking us with Muller.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My brother thinks the same but I just disagre. IMO it would be one of the best transfers in Europe. He'd fit in instaly and deliver huge numbers here. I also think Serie A suits him and he'd be able to provide at least 3-4 brilliant seasons. We'd improve so much just with him being here. Berna is a potential quality but Di Maria is already a top player with experience, I think he'd be a massive player here. Would love to see him here.

Also, Berna will require a lot of time to settle and for us to get the most out of him.

- - - Updated - - -

SportBild linking us with Muller.
No thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

343 Guadiola style
----------------Buffon
--------Rugani Chiellini Sandro
DouglasCosta Pjanic Matic Mandzukic
--------Dybala Higuain Muller
So many wrongs..
1. Guardiola is horse shit..
2. A.Sandro isnt a CB
3. Mandzukic and D.Costa are attacking wingers so dont think it would work with Dybala Higuain and Muller - Its like fielding 11 attacking players...
4. Muller is OVERRATED he is now and he has always been! He is just a forward with good timing who fits the Bayern way - Bayern will be stronger without him!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Schick will most likely leave Samp. Cancelling this deal was a bigger blow than losing Bonnucci.

Transfer strategy is a mess this year.

So far we have Signed Bayern's reject (Costa) and two bench players (Szczęsny & De Sciglio). Marotta needs to a pull a miracle here.

We must sell Licht and buy a starter RB.

Sell Rincon, Sturaro & Lemina - buy Renato Sanchez & Verratti

Sell Cuads and buy Mbappe.

:numnum:

Dude, are you insane? We cancelled the deal because of a possible heart condition. If we had gone through with the deal, we might have ended up with a player who won't be able to play another professional game in his life. Of course we had to cancel. Can't believe this shit.

adame

Aug 27, 2013
Hey guys!
I'm more of a reader here, then a writer, but I decided to write my opinion for the first time about Juve's transfers.
I don't understand why so many of you are so disappointed about this transfer's window and praise Milan's transfers
as they have found diamonds in the grass. Milan's transfers are great for team that has to rebuild itself, but I find
too many similarities to Man City's transfer policy, which is hardly workout for them even with good coaches. Milan propably
will reach the 4th position in Serie A at best, they almost bought a whole new team, which need a lot of time to work together
and start making bigger achievements. Of course there is the possibility to suprise, but I very likely doubt that, as modern
football also need strategy and time apart from money. We must admit that Juve had a big luck winning the first scudetto since
Calcipoli, as all the rivals were very weak, even though the team had a wonderful season.
As for Juve's transfers I don't think we should be disappointed already, Sczeszny was one of the best goalkeepers last season in Serie A
and he improved a lot in Italy. Douglas Costa looks like guy who would make defenders crazy and make them do mistakes.
De Sciglio was very good at Milan under Allegri and he still performs well for the NT, I prefer him over Darmian,
he has the environment to regain his form. The Bernardeschi deal if it will happen, is also good deal even if its overpriced (if I'm right Lallana went for 50 million euros to Liverpool when he was 26 and he is just above average). I very rate Bernardeschi as I very like his versatility and he is good at almost every position in the midfield. His main position is AMC, but he is very good at both flanks and if it is needed he can play cm too. I think most of you are pretty underrate him, because he is Italian, but he is one of the few TOP 3 Italian attacking talent who could turn to classy player and I'm quite sure he will do very well here and he is ready to take one step to the other level. The Garay+Cancelo rumour looks quite logical to me as we still need a starting RB and a CB after Bonucci has gone to Milan. I think Garay is also underrated he is not WC that's sure, but he is very reliable and much more consistent that fool Otamendi, he will do well here and he will be a short solution for us for a reasonable price, he is also a good passer, good at holding the ball and not afraid from aerial duels. He could be a good solution, until both Caldara and Rugani reach the level to be starters for us. As for Cancelo I cannot tell how good he is as I'm not really saw him play, but many people rate him. I think it is interesting that the Portugal NT coach choose Cédric Soares over him and many talented RB. I too believe Cédric Soares would be a better for us for the starting RB position as he looks much more consistent and reliable, than the others. For the CM role I have no clue who will come and who could be the best for the team, maybe Danilo Pereira or William Carvalho, but I'm not convinced yet they are ready to be a starters for a team like Juve. I believe Juve will sing a bigger name in this summer too. (Sorry for the long post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)