Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Did you guys see Barca deal for Semedo? They paid 30m for him, but there is a bonus in the agreement that Barca will have to pay 5m to Benfice for each 50matches he plays at least 45min. This bonis is applicable for his current contract with Barca and next one if he signs it.
So if he is starter for them they basically pay extra 5m for each season and that might be even for ten years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I doubt Costa's Base salary is €6M. It probably includes bonuses.

Neto was earning €2M but we'll sign Szczesny who'll earn €4M net wages.

Alves on €3.5M bonuses will be replaced by Bernardeschi who'll be on a similar pay.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Alves on €3.5M bonuses will be replaced by Bernardeschi who'll be on a similar pay.
How its possible than Dani had only 3.5 m? What were his wages at Barca?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015

Ain't that a dumb move... Why bring a top player when you can divide that salary to 3 mediocre players?

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Why don't Juve buy then sell once they have the position covered??? Sell then scramble - same crap every summer is getting tired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,791
    ya

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;886331028083798020]https://twitter.com/OTM_tuZ/status/886331028083798020[/video]

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Did you guys see Barca deal for Semedo? They paid 30m for him, but there is a bonus in the agreement that Barca will have to pay 5m to Benfice for each 50matches he plays at least 45min. This bonis is applicable for his current contract with Barca and next one if he signs it.
    So if he is starter for them they basically pay extra 5m for each season and that might be even for ten years.
    That sounds like an awful deal. They are essentially paying a big salary twice for him.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
    Mar 4, 2012
    Think he'd be the greatest $#@! we've ever signed, even bigger then Alves. I can totally see him coing, and say i still hate Juve, I only came because Pjanic begged me. :lol:
    :lol:

And every time he scores screamers he is gonna celebrate thinking he score against Juve, only to realize he is wearing a Juve shirt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)